NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

Do not forget that i am in love of SafeNet community since i came the first time. I even appreciate BIGbtc :slight_smile:
Now we have to setup the project, a lot of work, a lot of things to accomplish. This thread is like a family, we spent a lot of time together, and i appreciated each moment as i have been lucky to express my personality into a thread, by writing, this is uncommon. It was like an idiot who wants to meet girls on internet, he even feels in love. I am a little bit liek this guy, except that i fallen in love of a whole community, not of a virtual girl. Thanks again for that great adventure, and for sure you will be updated. Donā€™t forget that you are an announcement social media. I am going to do a youtube-like announcement : ā€œOnce the DEX is ready, donā€™t forget to share, and to put a blue thumbā€
I prepare the super sayen blue, he have the same colors as NVO :

Do not forget that if you want to join the team, you can send us a resume, the team is open. Except for BIGbtc, hewill have to send a big background :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe letā€™s not keep bashing community members, OK? All he did was ask sensible questions about how NVO plans to accomplish what it says. Which is very fair, as it just took millions from our community.

All fair. Please no more bashing.
Even in the meta-sarcasm

1 Like

We are all Maidsafe supporters. No need to separate us from community members. I still have a 90% portfolio of maidsafe for the past 2 years in cold storage.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll accept that as an apology. These guys made some big mistakes here and appear to be moving on from them.

Iā€™m movin on.

Time to strut your stuff @nemgun and @tonbi

Letā€™s get this done.

12 Likes

Old update but felt like this was lost from all the trolls. We made some changes to support offline trading and is looking at improving the trading speed for market makers to compete with the near instant speed of centralized exchanges.

user A has BTC and wants to buy ETH, and user B has an ETH and wants to sell them for BTC.

1. At any given time User A shall submit an order expressing its intention to purchase 100 ETH @ 0.1 BTC / ETH prices
    The order will be the procedure of creating address 2of2
  • The validator part in the wallet named safe browser will create a 2of2 address with the amount, price, ETH reception address, it will call the smart contract encrypted in double sha 256.
  • The private key of the address will be stored in the safenet
  • The decryption key for the private key that is stored in the safenetwork will be stored on a blocked encrypted blockchain this blockchain is the inverse of a standard blockchain it encrypts the information.
  • The mini blockchain will place the order in the order book
  • The mini block chain has the role of syncronizing the wallets and it allows communication between them.
  1. At another time, User B will issue an order to sell 50 ETH Awards @ 0.1 BTC / ETH

The validator part in the wallet named safe browser will create a 2of2 address with the amount, price, ETH reception address, it will call the smart contract encrypted in double sha 256.
3.Calculation Exchange Procedure

• The mini block chain will detect the deal by logical price
  • It will call the two smart contracts that will be compared
  • At the end of this verification, the active wallet will engage the safebrowser
  • The safebrowser vas creates the ultimate smart contract that will be named the smartcontract swap
  • The smartcontract swap will compare the amounts to deduct the excess with the exchange addresses.
  • The excess will remain on the smart contract which will be returned on the safenetwork waiting for another deal the ride will be 0.04994 btc all from hangs from sending fee.
  • The smartcontract swap will be copied into 4 online wallets in case of disconnection, the blockchain will specify the wallets online in a way aleatoir.
  • It will take 4 copies of the smart contract for the deal to be realized, once synchronised the smartcontract swap realises the swap end then is deleted.
  • Arrive at this stage the smart contract will be deleted.

This is where my logic model stops because for the following I am in test phase for the 0conf.

As the validator is divided in three parts, each wallet have the capacity to create a part of the validator, no one have access to the validator.

Now what you need to keep in mind is how the safenet works, how it will use the computation and make its logical calculation.
In safenet, you have your wallet which is the safebrowser, it uploads your information on the safenetwork by encrypting them in order to secure them, then they are duplicated at the farmers, so I will use some of the code of safebrowser and adapt it for The encryption process, so that users do not have access to the private key of the validator.

Since maidsafe guys accepted our offer we will have to hire more developers and help them in the development so flying there once we are done with validator.

3 Likes

Great news. Can you say more about this @nicklambert?

5 Likes

Just to clarify they accepted our offer to help. Since we offered the help, we will make sure to deliver it as promised and will hire any extra developer on our side if needed.

6 Likes

@tonbi I did end up sending a little bitcoin your way in the crowdsale. When youā€™ve finished doing the distribution, will you announce it here so I can check if I got my tokens?

@nicklambert is off for a few days holiday in the sun :wink: @Viv and I were at a couple of meetings last weekend and Alex from CoinPayments was there and said the NVO team would try and use spare time between them progressing and us launching to help there. We said of course, but suggested some mechanism to help that happen would be required. Routing for example is way to much to jump into (for most). So we think there will be willing on both sides to get some further help. I think that it would be great if ICO type raises on particular networks did use capacity themselves to ā€œfundā€ core development. It would be a nice model that I have seen elements of in c++ etc. (boost) but even just this kind of offer is a good start. So @tonbi it will be very helpful if this all happens, best of luck and hereā€™s to a fair tail wind.

Lets all hope it helps us improve speed of delivery or testing etc. Itā€™s not easy to plug devs into safe core libs, but itā€™s not impossible either, we need to get better at it so this will be good from that perspective to.

Side note, standing outside the hotel and met a SAFE community dev, @MaxSan wait till you see what he has been working on. Small world :wink:

19 Likes

Hi @dirvine, Alex told us about your meeting, and about the great updates, for now i am ocnsolidating the dev team and try to find versatile developers, i always ask for two conditions, knowledge about blockstream and safenet, i talked to a dev team, i wonā€™t give their name but i have their principle agreement, i made an offer as their development is close to be finished in exchange, they will assign their developers to the project for some hours a day, and tasks, this will be financed by nvo, in the objective to provide support to maidsafe and to try to synchronise both projects. Effectively the developers arenā€™t easy to find, so as soon as i finish the consolidation of our dev platform, and have a good visibility and check for their proffessionalism (i donā€™t want anyone of them to leave us on the way) i will ask maidsafe for a meeting to see what we can do. It will be up to maidsafe to take the final decision.
I also want to say that, as a member of NVO, we really want to support maidsafe, so, do not hesitate to contact us when you have time, it would be a great pleasure to work with you.

8 Likes

Soā€¦ermā€¦whilst Iā€™m waiting to see it, could you describe it to me in the meantime?.. (he casually asksā€¦lol) :smile:

7 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be great if this became common practice?

I say thanks to the NVO people for thinking like this, itā€™s a wonderful attitude. Iā€™m excited to see what happens in the future!

That goes for the mystery @MaxSan situation too (no pressure)!

Hey, @nicklambert, when you get back perhaps you can let us know if you had a good time? Are you refreshed?

10 Likes

Thanks David. Itā€™s good to know you guys, well some of you, get away for holidays :slight_smile:

And what a great situation developing between NVO (really good to see guys @tonbi, @nemgun) and MaidSafe!!! Even if it takes time to work the extra Devs into core, which would be the ideal, there will surely be lots of ways they can help MaidSafe by taking on tasks close and freeing up time for others.

10 Likes

For participants that want to withdraw from the crowdsale, you will have several days to contact me before we are listed on an exchange. I will refund your BTC for the tokens.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Tonbi- Are we able to get our NVOTā€™s yet? The last update I saw was being able to draw the NVOTā€™s between July 1-7. Thank you.

For reasons of security in relation to distribution, and due to the errors of our investors, we had set up codes to filter the addresses of exchanges and other services, but we can not ensure optimal filtering because we do not We do not know the working method of all exchanges and services. We ask our kind investors who have made mistakes, please check the files below:

Altcoins only

https://nvohq.slack.com/files/marto/F62JETMME/altstats.csv

If they do not contact us in the next 8 hours we will not be able to change the distribution. Because we put warnings and other notifications and guides in relation to the crowdsale.

We give them the possibility to rectify these errors either by PM on bitcointalk or by slack. Because I take care of bitcointalk with my only pseudo, nemgun, @marto on slack, do not consult anyone else except us.

After these eight hours we will send close to 14258500 NVST.

Investors who have committed the error of sending from an exchange or another service and who do not follow the guides, will have to forward their UserID TransactionID Email address ID skype and their time zone either via bitcointalk by sending me a PM Or by slack by sending a DM to @marto.

In order to set up appointments on skype to prove transactions from the exchange, updating the history page of the exchange in order to prove the sending. Exchange issues will be recorded until July 9th, since the distribution is in place from 1 to 7.
This resolution is only applicable to people who will not find their transaction in the following list:

Bitcoin only

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O_YomnCDW4J04x07L7LGNf2fJ4F2eAhwy55szyhzDHk/edit?usp=sharing

2 Likes

@nemgun I sent maid and ether to the provided addresses in my created account that had my personally controlled btc address. I should be all good correct? As in, I shouldnā€™t somehow be mistakenly lumped in through the filtering process correct?

2 Likes

Very interesting.I am glad to watch the video.

Was going implement a login method with a trezor. Now that the authentication stuff has almost been redone il go back to looking into it. The last stuff was a bust as it was basically changed the week after I started looking into it. Il get onto it when Alpha 2 is out :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congratulations on your crowd-sale NVO! Looking forward to both a decentralized future ā€¦ and the tournament of power (insider dragonball joke) ā€¦ lol.

3 Likes