NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

Go read about Hjalmar Schacht, document you, small shit, you really play with a 26-year-old guy you’re serious? You’re just a shit @dirvine, make yourself happy. One would say that you play the dirty babe badly fu*** who is complaining. F*** you specie cunt, shit podcaster, a youtuber knows one can more than you but it does not matter, silly podcaster.
You are born from a puppy or where did you came from. You corrupt an entire project just for your ego, what shit you are.

Yes i know, you are just silly idiot.

I no longer care about you, stop replying, you are just an old idiot, a scamer, 10 years, nothing, podcasts ? seriously ? even my project would never bear the name of safe, i would never do that. you have been too much idiot with me, i can’t support it anymore, i am asking you to delet this thread it would be good for you.
By the way, for me you are like BIGbtc. Don’t test me idiot. shit mediator, you don’t know what is today’s technology, and now i understand that the moderators are at your feets, i will untrust you all.

1 Like