NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

Again I repeat you said you have created safenet so it implies you know a helluva lot about the architecture required. You really need to answer that initial point you made, have you created safenet 10.0 or not? I am not trying to be difficult but this makes it hard for me to understand. You say you have built it then say you don’t know the architecture required. It’s all messy. If you have built it then the job is done and we can all celebrate. So have you?

This is not so simple, we fail a huge amount of applicants on the coding challenge, the less so on the tech interview(s) and less again on the personnel interviews. I cannot see how NVA can manage the developers without a huge understanding of the codebase. Just check the routing create and see if you can follow the processes there, or data chains part 1, or vaults, never mind safe core and that’s all miles before the API. It implies significant knowledge and it’s a massively hard job. As I said some of us are 7 days 19-20 hours or so, it’s necessary and then hangouts for devs, some last over 8 hours.

So I am not sure what you mean mange the devs, if you mean pay them then great, employ them, well I am not sure. We can get you guys to try our application process, even the coding challenge if it would help? Becoming a maidsafe Engineer is not easy, I am not sure I could pass the tests right now.

Anyway nice offer, but needs more thinking. Can you think more and come back?

10 Likes

Kudos to @dirvine for showing patience and objectivity towards this clown. First he claims to have ‘accidentally’ created Safenet 10.0, then he says he looked at the source code and found it unimpressive. Also claims to have first learned English during the month of the crowdsale. It’s almost as if @nemgun is constantly trying to outdo himself with successive ridiculous claims.

6 Likes

Well, i require the deletion of this thread, right now, i just checked the podcasts of maidsafe, it is totally crazy, it is not an architecture it is more an IT sect, I just realized it, and are you a company or an organization? I spent a full day trying to have an architecture and in the end I received podcasts, I thought it was explanations, but in the end you are a guru.
I understand why people talk to me so often about money here and not about development, it is not in this way that we create a future Internet, we would say a computerized version of a sect, do you realize it ? It is normal that you can not understand that I have created a safenet, and it is very very serious what you do.
I understand why safex is gone, I had reson when i said that the code was written by Tibetan monks, it’s madness. Are you an ancient sect priest?
oh shit is a dangerous stuff.
You are a smooth speaker who convinces people with beautiful words, I do not even want to send you a message, this kind of things is disgusting, it is not an architecture for developement, it is BLA bla.
You are the kind of person who reads computer magazines and imagines things.
That’s why people talk so much about money. I don’t want to be associated to maidsafe anymore.

Ask an IT consultant for a review, you will understand what i say in this post.

People talk less about the money in this project than any other I have seen in 2 years of being in crypto.

It sound a bit like you’ve just suddenly realised you can’t come back from your previous comments so you might as well find an excuse to cut ties completely.

The testnets work, we have seen the code and some results, I’m not sure why you’d liken this to a cult. It is an open source project. The code is all there to be reviewed by anyone who wants to take a look, no one needs to take anything on ‘faith’ here. So far you are the only one who asked anyone to show ‘trust’ without evidence. The maidsafe team haven’t done that, they show what they have done and what they are doing very transparently.

16 Likes

He’s a gov agent who wants to take over maidsafe codebase. Clearly maidsafe is a threat to the establishment. Just like the way Adam back backstab the btc community by partnered with axas and (((soros))).

/tinfoil.

In other words, he’s a massive troll. We all foolishly took his bait.

Just ride it out until Alex comes back, and fix this non-sense.

3 Likes

Well, personally I’m all out of popcorn and anyway I’m getting the feeling I’ve seen this movie before. I think cool heads need to prevail now.

This is probably a good time to mention that the mods and admins are putting the finishing touches to some basic ground rules for future projects posting on these forums. These will provide a few simple but important hoops that they must jump through before they can post, and will hopefully help all parties understand each other before we get to the shouting stage.

20 Likes

Jeepers, that would have to be one hell of an ‘IT consultant’ to be more qualified than the core team or any number of community members. You must realise that many members of this community will be vastly more technically competent than you are with twice as many years of experience as you’ve had years on this earth? I find it amazing that you think you are qualified to pass judgements on things after such short periods.

Each post you make reduces your credibility further. I tried quite hard to be nice and to be friendly, but I think this has all run its course again. There will be no great reveal of any worthwhile tech, this does indeed seem to be just another safex ego blowup so it probably should be locked and closed, if not deleted/removed imo.

10 Likes

Yea these threads must be an admin nightmare to watch and hover over delete buttons. Sorry for the noise, but I was keen to know what was being claimed and would have loved for it to be true. I think that projects involved in ICO type activity here should be able to show some kind of knowledge of SAFE with at least demo apps or commits to the codebase or similar. Anyway I am comfortable you are on the trail of improving this part. Sorry again folks, this needed teased out, it’s not a nice road to travel too often.

13 Likes

Are you a radio company or a development company, at the moment I see a radio company, several whitpapers, podcasts, I was credulous to believe in you.
Please, delete this thread, I do not want my name to be associated with this project.
A development architecture can not be changed as easily, if that’s the case, add notes and say why, keep a unified architecture, not podcasts.
What technology to choose, why and how. This is how we recruit developers according to their abilities. But there are only podcasts.
I am ready to leave NVO for that, if the other co-founders decides to continue with maidsafe, i will leave.

Good luck with your fake stuff nemgun.

1 Like

Please, delete this thread

Delete?
Nnnooopppe.

Whatever you say will be used against you.

I do not want my name to be associated with this project.

Oh didn’t you said you claim to be a dev for this project…

:roll_eyes:

Go away troll.

1 Like

Do you realize what you say dirvine, your development project is on podcast, are you serious? Hours and hours of listening to understand what you want to do? Why haven’t you asked for an audit of the project with consultants ? We have audios of you instead.

Why have you done 150 hours of podcast instead of a single unified document that gathers all the information with references to the documents that have been used.

Lol he wants a unified document.

There are plenty of documents, wiki, and github source code.

you said you’re not impressed… Then now stating this is a radio podcast?

You are a TROLL.

I know that you may be a small sheep, a good developer charges around 40$/hour, in order to understand the architecture of maidsafe, he would have to listen to 150 hours of podcasts which is around 6k$, without counting the required time for the researches which can multiply it by 3 just to start working, it is a net loss, if you have 5-10 developers it is around 180k$ a month, it is enormous. Multiply it by 12 months, and you will understand what i mean.

EDIT : i gave 5-10 developers because it is a new internet, other projects would require 2-3 developers depending on their capacities.

We have peer reviewed papers and patents, do you? If you want the big picture start in the code documentation and linked documents there. Then you can read the papers, understand the code and run tests, unit, user, integration tests and then run your network. If you had read much you will see we travelled round many universities and companies presenting the network for review. I hear this a lot from people, but if you dig a little you will see what you as asking is there. It’s a moving target to launch, hence RFC’s etc. as well as weekly updates for implementation design etc.

So there are also podcasts (150 hours though, I am not sure where you got that or had time to listen to it) and videos, but where on earth did you hear that is all we have? I think you are trying hard to not back up your original statements and that’s fine, but alarming. When you have public tested and documented code we should speak again, until then you should be working on that really.

Anyway, I believe you are off now so good luck with whatever you move on to, I hope you have learned something here.

10 Likes

Unbelievable… Please just stop digging, @nemgun.

1 Like

This is very welcome news. I think this community has had enough of being taken for these various rides on this forum. Could I also suggest that any project pitching for money should damn well expect to be interrogated on all aspects of their project and that they should expect to run the community gauntlet.
With this in mind could mods please also join in this chorus,to help protect the community rather than by various actions stifle those that attempt to do so.
There’s too much premature cheerleading, congratulating and promoting various ICOs and shutting down of critical voices…(I was banned during the Decorum crowdsale for example after arguing with the official promoter who was also a mod.)
“Let’s get back to the tech details” interjects the mod…etc. Well no actually, we are on topic, discussing the crowdsale and all that entails - including the fact that people got taken for a ride again on this forum - not just what you want to constrain the discussion to… (Why is this thread still even in apps btw?)
This kind of thing does not help the larger community in any way and taints the project in my view.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a bit what’s in there (should be public within days) but if we are to strict we close off people with ideas. People in this community are smart enough and should make their own choices what to support and what not.

Hey come one, dive a bit will you? Here’s an 9 year old video explaining the concept of SAFE. Not that hard to understand as a dev. Self_encryption has over 600 commits. Just read them and you should be able to follow.

looks like quite a design to me. And this is just 1 part i found in 1 minute. There’s more on Safecoin, DNS, Vaults. All well worked out.

Here’s bootstrapping:

Flowcharts included.

6 Likes

It’s great to have patents, you can file for many things, even for plugs there are patents.
I do not even want to answer you anymore, delete this thread.
As for my promises, I would hold them, I have no worries for that, I just have to setup the solution for a decentralized internet and goodbye.
I vote for the removal of the thread, I do not want to be associated with a guru and his sheeps, I’m not supposed to be asked to dig, I can do it by myself. I asked, and you tell me to dig, who do you think you are? “Help us”, “Dig you will find”, giving podcasts, i do not understand your plan, it is ridiculous. You accept the help of NVO and after you ask them to dig, are you serious in asking this?
Please dirvine, let’s stop replying. Please guys, delet this thread.
It’s madness what you tell, 10 years later, no architecture, just podcasts, it’s just done a crowdsale to tell whatever.
Please guys, delet this thread.