NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

So let me explain. You have no track record. No skillsets to leverage. No team with any background in coding. You have a fake Maidsafe endorsement logo on your website and a hyped whitepaper that claims to be able to build something on a network that has not been launched and has no idea when it will be launched.

I don’t post for the sake of posting. But thanks for the opportunity to answer your question.

1 Like

@BIGbtc Uhm, dirvine confirmed through common acquaintances that these guys are at least not a bunch of scammers. Check the thread up.

1 Like

Big diff. This was no endorsement. You check it. Who said scammers. Pick better words. I said unqualified.

1 Like

In any case, I doubt David and co. would even attempt to post anything positive about them if they thought they were incompetent.
Being scammers, incompetent or unqualified are all the same in this case: all of them will stain their reputation and this project by association.

Considering how reserved and careful is David, I assume that he would know that any positive remarks about these guys would put their neck in the line.
At first he was careful by simply stating that “wish them the best” and later on then he confirmed through a trusted common acquaintance that these guys are legit. That kind of statement is an implicit endorsement.

I am not in any way defending these guys, just stating this specific point: dirvine had heard references about them from trusted sources, and dirvine was confident enough to risk his reputation by sharing that with us. If they felt these guys were toxic, they would just had stayed away from this thread. The rest of your criticism still stands, though. It is not the right way of introducing themselves by saying everything is under NDAs and that they can’t disclose anything.

Btw @tonbi I am still waiting for your answer.

Again, you answer with something unrelated. Please stop giving us nonsense advices.

I though i calmed you last time, finally you came back. The lead developer assigned me to the master piece of the project which is the validator, i would like to specify that i do it for free, but i have an interest into it, like using the plugin system to create a revolutionary payment processor, with the help of coinpayments and their experience, and to revolutionize the banking system.

Now i want to reply in a straight forward way because sometimes you tend to exceed certain limits, as you try to find NDAs who are part of my father’s company, and governmental contracts. Let me give you some examples about yani’s work, he created a software for the detection of cable defects, which is used for subterranean cables, when the only means of access is a trench to find where the cable was cut, at the time it was necessary to dig between two Poles in order to remove the cable and check it, while we already had machines that could do it except that the software of the machine was running with a liscence of two years, and the company that had sold them sank, So we had 500,000 euro dead. The company has recruited yani to put in place a software that makes the machine work, and that’s what it did.
He also worked on a software for the photo cells used to turn on and off the lighting. The photo cell had to calculate the density of the illumination in lumen in order to turn on or off the lighting, we worked together on the project because it was necessary to simplify it, and translate it into Arabic because our technicians speak Arabic in Algeria , As it is the national language.

He has worked on other programs, such as finding the protection index of a fixture to find out if the imported product is well or forged. As the lamp is an IP 66 or not, the first number represents the dust seal, and the second is waterproof. In this case, the first 6 means that the dust as fine as the talc does not enter, and that the second 6 means the water does not infiltrate even with the use of a jet of water.

At first you pretended to be a developer and I proved to you that you were not, and that you had low developer knowledge. I wonder on what basis you can evaluate a developer. Personally I think you are not as smart as you pretend, because we are in a world of innovations in the development, there is no age or background in this computer world. This means that if tomorrow a 13 year old creates a computer innovation, you will fire him by telling him that he has no background, so you could block a kid with innovative ideas because of his background, or Albert Einstein because his teachers did not understand him.

In your case, it is even worse you judge a developer when you are not even a developer.
It is true that the community of safeforum is very clean and intellectual, whereas you are what comes closest to a troll.

Next time, try to be polite and not just randomly evaluate. As long as you do not know enough, recruit a developer and come to evaluate us. But above all, be respectful, you take people from high, when you are nothing.

People ask questions about the project, and since you do not have any knowledge, you start criticizing. What makes me angry is not the fact that you troll. I will tell you a fable so that you will understand better what I tell you:

Once upon a time a stork and a nightingale, both thought to be the best singer, they decided to ask an inhabitants of the forest to decide between them.
They crossed a pig, and asked him to decide between them.
The stork began, and did tutututu.
The nightingale has made a fufufufufu.
The pig decided that the nightingale sings the best.
The stork started crying, and the pig said, you do not have to cry, do not be bad loser.
The stork said, I do not cry because I lost, but because I was judged by a pig!

@BIGbtc
Nemgun went a bit overboard. However, I agree with what he said. Don’t judge this project if you can’t challenge what we wrote in the whitepaper or the way we are going to market this project.

VC firms are happy if 1 out of the 10 projects they invested in succeed that means they expect the other 9 to fail. Not even the best developers, VCs or people in the tech world can judge if a project will succeed or not, so what gives you the credentials to judge us?. The only variable that seems to match with success is determination which is why i invested into Maidsafe because they have been going at this for years, and I know they will succeed.

We are determined to not only have this up and running but also to be the best DEX/exchange. Before you write nonsense and brag about your business background let me remind you that anyone can run a business. The difference between a business and a project like NVO is we are not aiming to earn consistent revenue with no growth doing something many people have already tried and wrote books on the topic.

In the crypto world everyone starts on equal grounds. There’s not a single successful DEX out there that’s better or more popular than a centralized exchange, and we know why with the exception of Waves (their goal is to be more like a decentralized kickstarter and work with fiat so it’s a different breed). I trust my team’s ability to deliver this project and face any technical issues. They are very capable.

You can yammer on about how we are unqualified. You don’t even know how ridiculous you sound. You are probably one of those people that only trust a project if they see a team of 20 people wearing suits with fancy titles attached to their names. If we wanted to do that we could have easily done it to lure people into the crowdsale including bonuses and pre-crowdsale rounds. It’s not hard at all.

1 Like

I’m not sure @piluso at best it was a character reference via an associate. The website attempts to imply official endorsement which I agree with @BIGbtc should be and is something far more formal.

1 Like

Unbelievable.Just unbelievable. I don’t see the connection to my original post but this entire reply is priceless. Please don’t delete it.

I can see exactly where this project is headed with bravado on display. I much prefer a confidence building response to my points about using fake Maidsafe endorsement to lure your investors and who on your team can code. The poetry by your lead man is entertaining, but not what anyone signed up for.

It’s hard to take you seriously. Do you have an actual problem or concern with the technical side of the project or are you just yammering for the sake of being heard? If the Maidsafe team wants us to remove the affiliation on our website we will do it. There will be very little friction in that. You don’t represent Maidsafe. Why are you speaking for them?

I agree with what Nemgun wrote.

He has worked on other programs, such as finding the protection index of a fixture to find out if the imported product is well or forged. As the lamp is an IP 66 or not, the first number represents the dust seal, and the second is waterproof. In this case, the first 6 means that the dust as fine as the talc does not enter, and that the second 6 means the water does not infiltrate even with the use of a jet of water.

At first you pretended to be a developer and I proved to you that you were not, and that you had low developer knowledge. I wonder on what basis you can evaluate a developer.

I have not participated in this thread, nor am I willing to participate in the future, but the display of endorsement on the website is making me uncomfortable as long as Maidsafe team has not formally confirmed it.

4 Likes

I think you stated that you already had removed the “endorsment” references, which you minimize and nor call affiliations.

I dont speak for Maidsafe. I speak for me. Thats called a forum. Clearly your intent to mislead is evident. That speaks to many aspects of your project. But keep the dialog going because this is how things get fleshed out.

What are you talking about? You think maidsafe doesn’t know about their logo on our website?

Show me an “Endorsement” Do you have anything demonstrating that? Or is it the reference to a comment made by someone at Maidsafe that you manufactured into an endorsement? Somehow out of nowhere you were a Maidsafe Partner and then your realized you weren’t. Is this the same thing? Maybe you have an agreement with Maidsafe that you want to share on your website? If there is I will apologize and eat my words.

Why don’t you ask someone from Maidsafe then? As you said this is an open forum. It takes few minutes to compile a PM and ask instead of accusing us of abusing our affiliation.

So I would see our relationship at the moment being one of mutual support as opposed to an official partnership, although maybe/hopefully that will change i future as we all get further down the road with our solutions and get to know each other better.

Can I suggest you replace the partnership logo in your post with the SAFE Network logo which you can grab from our brand assets page: Providing Privacy, Security and Freedom | MaidSafe.

Everyone at MaidSafe very much support what you are doing and we’ll all be watching the crowd sale with interest, and we really look forward to working with you guys!

Why would we do anything without their approval first? Stop being rude on our topic please.

Affiliation or Endorsement. Thanks for helping me make my point. If there was an official affiliation, which I doubt there is, it would say Affiliation not Endorsement. And FTR, if it said affiliation on your website for all your investors to see, I would not even mention it. I dont need to PM anyone. I should be able to see details of all your affiliations and endorsement your website.

I am going to stop replying to this nonsense then if you aren’t willing to verify our claims while calling us out on it.

It’s quite hard to have a concern with the technical side, because there is none. There is only a whitepaper that talks about api clusters and validators and what not, without any explanation to what those actually are. All expressed concerns are met with vague explanations that raise more questions than they answer.

You are basically a 2 man company, where one names himself CEO and the other CTO, without any prior projects, code to show for, crypto experience to show for etc. All we get, is your word that you did this and that, again with nothing to show for, because conveniently all past experience falls under NDA. Can we at least see a linkedin page of the developer ? A snippet of code ? We don’t even know if it will be coded in python, rust, bash or visual basic 6.

You have done a great job marketing this, and purging all your background information from the internet. If you had spent at least a fraction of the time spent on coin value focussing on technical value instead, I might have considered joining the crowdsale.

2 Likes

Smart. Thats a hole you were digging.