NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

We have only one partner that we have signed up with right now, that is maidsafe asia. The logo is new and we are looking at signing up more partners, so this use of the logo surprised us a bit here. We don’t want to be seen endorsing projects at the moment, but we can support them if possible. This one is a really important and needed element of the network and crypto space though. I don’t want to promote projects too much but do want to say “hey that’s brilliant, good luck”. So we need to be careful. Coinpayments though is a group we know and have worked with and I would consider them partners, but we have no formal relationship there either, but I work with and trust those guys.

It’s an area we need to clean up. In crypto I get concerned with partnerships as people talk, release statements about deals and there is no substance, look at all the project X partners with microsoft, or government Y partners with project Z, most of them are just really "yea we met and had an intro talk :smiley:

All in all we need to formalise the partnership scheme and set out some ground rules, that will need to include regular meetings and updates on the relationships, why they exist and what are the objectives. We will look into this now and try to make the partner scheme more transparent and obvious. We should have pages on our site for each partner we work with and identify the people responsible in each team for the relationship. Then there is a focal point to discuss possible deals with.

So bottom line, this is new and we will pursue it and clean it all up. In terms of this project I feel we do support the ethos and objectives and will need to speak with them a bit more and see where it goes, after their crowd funding round though :wink:

17 Likes