NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Modtalk from NVO-topic

Reminder that this team doesn’t understand anything about SAFE, and they think it’s pure fluff.

I remember over 2 years ago on this forum that there were tons of important documentation and white papers and flow charts. I don’t remember where they were. I’m sure they’ve been moved many times.

What I am getting at is that there is tons of documentation out there, and am surprised “NVO” weren’t given these? Forgive me for drawing a blank but I feel like they have moved around too often. Anyway, I’d do some Google etc. searches to find them now that NVO team’s obnoxious behavior has died down and I’m more willing to act rationally, but I’m typing on my phone and I’m slow and there’s no wifi where I’ve evacuated from Irma and wanna sleep soon. Not sure it’d make a difference, or if apparently providing insufficient data to somebody is enough for them to call the forum a bunch of childish names etc.

That’s how this feels to me. I know SAFE is undeniably legit considering my past 2.5 years of witnessing pieces of data all coming together massively to know there’s a big chance of everything working. But it’s too much to ask to recall it all at once in the midst of temper tantrums, and it gets frustrating to know it works but unable to know where to see all that hell of a lot of diagramming.

2 Likes

hey has anyone found AAA Alex yet?

I think a 2 month honeymoon would be a new record, so I think its about time perhaps?

Need clarity on all this NVO madness from him please soon thx, as he is a major escrow holder and supposed to be SAFE supporter.

Please thx!

5 Likes

onlhy hearing about NVO now…can anyone give me a tldr ? last few posts are pointing to a classic cryproscam. I hope for any holders here that I’m wrong…

I am a holder. If you join their slack community you will see that the devs are popping in from time to time with news and to answer questions. The wallet is supposed to be out by Nov. 1st and we have been given several reassurances of this in the past week.
As for the safenetwork, NVO has moved on with their own solution but have stated that when the safenetwork comes online they will consider using it as originally planned. It is unfortunate all the bad blood that happened between NVO and the Maid team. I read through this forum and saw some poor attitudes displayed by both sides.
Of course I can not guarantee at this time NVO will come to fruition as planned, but through the escrow and the conversations taken place on their slack forum they seem entirely legit and passionate about making a difference.

1 Like

great thanks for the info ! i’ll look out for the new wallet in November

I am also a holder solely for the purposes of praying for a decent ROI so I can sell.

I’m only responding as it’s not all hunky dorey as the previous post mentioned.

The actions displayed at best amounted to deceit and were embarrassing on NVO’s behalf. It’s there clear as day to read.

No response from their escrow ever came to light which when you dig around you understand why.

The community including myself has moved on from these individuals but I frankly wouldn’t trust them with taking out my garbage out let alone with my money.

You asked for an opinion and got two different answers, I didn’t want to leave the last one up here on it’s own, you’ve read the history, it speaks for itself, so yeah enough from me. All the best with your decision mate.

3 Likes

It is very hunky dorey on my end. I have a good amount invested (for me) and feel good about my investment. I have no reason to say anything untrue. And I am in for the long haul and not a quick dump so have no reason to pump the company to new investors other than to say I believe it is a good investment. As far as escrow is concerned, the team still hasn’t even taken out as much as they could have…

I have no doubt it is, and I wasn’t saying you were entirely wrong. When new investors or people interested in projects come along they often rightly or wrongly become easily lead when it comes to others opinions.

Purpose of my post was to just nudge the guy/girl posting to look very very hard at things and make their own mind up. You may be right and well I may be wrong, but seeing two wildly different approaches hopefully makes someone stop and go beyond a superficial level of due diligence.

4 Likes

I don’t think there are “two sides” to this, and it’s not even really a question of “attitudes”. Every individual posting here represents his own side. Some individuals have been abusive, even threatening, and lied repeatedly - others haven’t.

3 Likes

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone… I’ve read all the thread here. Plenty of ego to go around.

Thereby proving Dirty Harry’s point :laughing::laughing:

Interesting first couple of posts though :wink:

2 Likes

Please remind me (in PM if you like, so as not to annoy anybody). I haven’t seen those in ages.

1 Like

You’re right about that! NVO had enough ego for 50 people. That’s not really a good thing though, is it?

These people seem to have actually produced a wallet. It’s in beta and I see no source code available, but it looks like a wallet. I don’t know what became of Safenet 10 that was supposedly created by accident in two weeks of doing something else, or whether we will ever see a decentralized exchange, what with all the other projects the leaders of NVO are busy with. But we seem to have a closed source beta wallet. Who would have thunk!?

1 Like

They mentioned in reddit that they are working on their own validator which won’t use safenet. It’ll be interesting to see what they came up with. I don’t think they are scam.

Oh, I never thought they were a scam either. Just incompetent and arrogant in the extreme.

1 Like

Is there any way to actually get in contact by e-mail with the devs of this project in order to find out where coins from ICO are? I’ve been trying to get a response for months. I have full transaction history of buying but there are no coins on the BTC address I provided. I’ve tried several different addresses including a reply to their e-mail announcing the new wallet.
I don’t (and won’t ) use Facebook, Twitter, Reddit or Telegram.
Does anyone know how to reach these guys?

I believe they have a slack channel.

Go here: