NVO Decentralized Exchange - Crowdsale

Sorry chap, if you are banned it kinda means you are not welcome. It is a simple concept really. You must be hard at work on your version of SAFE as you have about a week to publish that as per your own timescales. Then if you have time we can chat about how you achieved it. I would be very interested.

In terms of beaker etc. it’s cool to fork as you say, however it’s not the SAFE network at all. I suspect there is very little forked in SAFE apart from some utilities, I really wish there were though as it would save time and enable more collaboration.

If you think the maidsafe github presence is not very active then I cannot help you there. but mainly we publish real progress weekly. That’s probably more important. You may find older libs we no longer maintain though, if you are not sure how github works you may even think that’s our total activity, I suspect.

Anyway that’s the last post from me until you show us your version of an autonomous secured data network until then it’s probably best not to waste valuable time.

22 Likes