NRS Brainstorming Megathread

If you give a person 0.1 MAID for zilch, rarely would you hear them complain about “the price”.
The only word I use when talking about the SAFE Network is “patience”, of course they totally forget about it and go about their life. One day though, in the future when I contact them, we’ll have a working network and a real reason except “the price” for their token to be useful as resourcebased money.

How much would it cost the community to give 1M people 0.1 MAID each? “The price” is 2000 Algorand, 0.001 to send them the token and 0.001 for them to accept the token on Algorand. An CEP, BGF, community or a 3 way cut imho could cover the costs.

About “the price” it would help considerably if 1 SAFE could buy up to 1B NRS on the SAFE Network. Sure some kids will see domain hogging as a problem. I see the lowest denom to proof that you truelly hodl a SAFE (not that I fear ETF’s, cause if you don’t hodl SAFE you can’t get network resources) and onboarding 1B iot’s or whatever with a mav script with 1 SAFE.

Some might say if you exabyte or ∞ a SAFE you’ve devalued it’s competitive storage “price” potential. I would say you’ve given some people “SAFE it for life” and ensured that people won’t think twice about their storage goto. Clueless if these are even possible hihihi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Consider the two above, because “the price” is also an attack vector that could hold back or distract the SAFED from true value. :money_mouth_face:

11 Likes