Not a C++ dev but want to help

Yes Gitbook does impose a nesting constraint we need to adhere to. However there are a few options that are being looked at for documentation. Think Scott was working on a documentation specific subdomain recently. We were going to use that for the examples docs, but gitbook seems like a better fit for examples.

Glad to know you’re interested in contributing to the code, I think currently as a C# dev (I mainly end up with .Net code myself) there isnt much you can use C# with directly until ports start happening. For the .NET eco-system, one would essentially expect the API project available as a nuget package to plug into projects, we certainly aren’t there just yet. I think in the next week or two, more info about ports should start coming out, we are currently looking into options to speed up this process mainly to expose a mobile friendly layer to the code that would help native devs using Java/ObjC or .Net guys using say Xamarin.

Think Ross is posting dev updates weekly, I’d suggest checking those out as that would definitely detail some of this info as they start falling into place