Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology

:scream:

" DARPA, the Department of Defense’s research arm, is paying scientists to invent ways to read soldiers’ minds instantly using tools like genetic engineering of the human brain, nanotechnology and infrared beams The end goal? Thought-controlled weapons, like swarms of drones that someone sends to the skies with a single thought or the ability to beam images from one brain to another.…"

1 Like

Absolutely pathetic - we are in the middle of the World’s Sixth Mass Extinction and all they can think about is accelerating the process . . humans ARE a plague species . . maybe the planet IS better off if we do accelerate the process . .

1 Like

There is a recurring pattern in which the military complex fund projects designed for harm, develop domestic applications and release them into the public domain where corporations fund further research, freeing up resources for the military to fund more projects designed for harm etc… Ad fin…

Ironically, I am only able to convey this message in this format due to ARPANET - However I dont appreciate the surveillance or the damage the carrier signal is doing…

Among other things, the Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology researchers plan to “use viruses modified to deliver genetic material into cells — called viral vectors — to insert DNA into specific neurons that will make them produce two kinds of proteins… the group plans to use the system to transmit images from one person to that of another.” All with the aim of fusing humans and machines. When corporations get a foothold in this, having prepared the ground with the widespread use of augumented reality, the shift towards transhumanism, and the potential for even greater subjugation will be well underway…

Bill Hicks famously described the human race as a virus with shoes and I can understand how it is possible to reach that conclusion. It worries me though. It plays into the hands of those who promote the concept of over population as rationale for ‘population control’ - a sanitised term for a very malignant exercise…
Admittedly, Agenda 21 is worded rather ambiguously, but as the UN is under the directions of the Committee of 300, perhaps the Georgia Guidestones are not someones idea of a bad joke after all…

In defence of humanity in general, I think its fair to say that the vast majority of people do not spend their time developing increasingly advanced genocidal methods, or actively seeking out ways to dominate, disrupt and destroy our natural environment and delicate ecosystems…

We have essentially been sold an artificial system of social organisation that supports and promotes this devastation and has us all, globally speaking, firmly in its grasp. Anyone who believes they are happy with the status quo has a vested interest and sides with the perpetrators, and/or is suffering from a seemingly prevalent form of stockholm syndrome… which, rather aptly, is where the Electronic Warfare 2019 conference was held last month…sponsored by SAAB among others…who apparently manufacture alot more than just family cars…
https://www.eweurope.com/
A relatively tiny minority of humans who have contrived, planned and manipulated global events for centuries, have ensured that they will be the only ones to benefit from the results, and I’m sure they will be rejecting any kind of transhumanist adjustments themselves. In this respect they are certainly pathogens…we definitely need a cure, and so does everything else on this planet - Widespread rejection of 5G and its associated technology seems like a really good place to start…

2 Likes

@ElsieDee ,

Lots of interesting ideas - I think I agree with your general concerns but have (for the last couple of decades and until recently - see my most recent post) been pre-occupied with Radical Life Extension so I think I have some conflicts with your ideas I think . .

Anyway, if you have some interest we could have a Jitsi videoconference one day and argue about lots of things . .

Regards,
Phil.

1 Like

@philip_rhoades
Thank you - I would really like to understand more about ‘radical life extension’ and how that leads to a conflict of ideas between us… It sounds very interesting and I am aware from your background of work in population genetics and your knowledge about the intricacies of climate change that I could learn alot in the process.
I realise my response to your ‘extinction rebellion - safe sms distribution’ post was rather reflexive - I have serious issues with the origins of the organisation and not the good people involving themselves with the best of intentions - including those, such as yourself, who bring a wealth of information and cognizance to the general debate…
Clearly the effects of nuclear radiation have been devastating, EMF radiation can also be extremely harmful and there has been a general suppression of information surrounding this. It is also not at all popular to discuss quite how much weather modification has been utilised as a weapon of war, and indeed, how ‘climatic warfare’ has impacted on some of the key aspects of climate change and environmental destruction. I am including a link to an article by Professor Michel Chossudovsky written in 2007, though he is quoted as stating the following in 2018
"The debate on climate change does not acknowledge the role of climatic warfare, namely the deliberate manipulation of climate for military use…
HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems globally. Climatic warfare’ potentially threatens the future of humanity, but has casually been excluded from the reports for which the IPCC received the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize.”

I would welcome your thoughts and perspective on this issue!