New Video: The Internet Shouldn't be Blockchain-Based

Social pressure alert! OK I will join the gang there and see what happens. In preparation to throw a MAID talk relatively shortly anyway and that would be a great place to promote such an event locally.

Relatively shortly: as soon as I sufficiently understand PARSEC, still haven’t quite digested @pierrechevalier83’s video introduction and I’ve seen it probably four times since released last summer. Gets quite dense about a half in :slight_smile: Not his fault though!

Česky (Czech): Vítej na SAFE Forum

Great technology. That’s the stuff dreams are made of.

I see great new renewed efforts by the mktng team - new article or video almost everyday. Thats exactly what we needed to spread slow and continous awareness. Development progressing strong in parallel. Once the beta launches and people start seeing full working capabilities in beta (hopefully by early next year) - adoption may be slow in the beginning - but hoards will come in 2-3 years as crytop in general gains recognition and adoption over the next 3-4 years. Maidsafe adoption will grow in parallel. It will take another 2-3 years for sure for adoption even if we launch beta early next year, which I am personally hoping for : )

Great work team - as always!!