New Video: The Internet Shouldn't be Blockchain-Based

Yes, always wonderful when music/sound effects sync up nicely with the visuals. It’s magical when everything comes together in the end. More than the sum of it’s parts, somehow!

I have passed along the compliments with my guys. Thanks!

14 Likes

Love it! Keep it up. This is exactly what this project needs.

5 Likes

Excellent work. Shared!

5 Likes

Thanks Micheal.

You can vote for Hypercube here, if you’d like us to make the next video as well.

5 Likes

Sorry is there a link, where do I vote? Thanks

@Michael_Hills https://safenetforum.org/t/safecoin-animation-vote-for-your-winning-proposal/20389?u=nigel

@SarahPentland Is it possible to consider some sponsored reviews in youtube? There are many passionate and honest youtuber covering promising blockchain projects. IMHO I don’t see any harm in having some sponsored youtube reviews to get the word out there. That might actually attract greater audience.

3 Likes

Love the video! I’ll pick a right moment to share it. #SAFENetwork

4 Likes

Very nice! Saw it pop up on my youtube subscription and watched it straight away. Impressed!

4 Likes

This is really great! Absolutely amazing! Everything is perfect, from the song to the theme. This is the marketing quality level that Safe deserves!
Excited for the future!

7 Likes

Very good 9.5/10.
Can you put a link to the forum on YouTube?

4 Likes

Considering the chaos that people make speculating, maybe is better to wait. Moreover we need to acquire more Maid tokens! :joy::sunglasses:

Shared on my LinkedIn network to fellow IT peops.

7 Likes

No need to speculate. It can be just like an AMA session with the team and describing the project and it’s potential. It’s all about networking and getting the word out there. We are growing organically which is good but nowadays finding a project like maid is like finding a niddle in haystack. There is no harm in exploring other avenues to market. Again, no speculating BS- just a pure honest sponsored overview of safenet with a good YouTube crypto reviewer.

Yeah but I think that once the news about Maid will start to rise they will spread like wildfire.
And speculation is not up to you, unfortunately you can’t control it cause it’s up to people in the market. And these people don’t take information, just follow the crowd to make money.
I think we have to choose the best moment, maybe in late alpha 3 or alpha 4

2 Likes

nice vid. shared on linkedin

6 Likes

This is awesome work @joeri Well done @maidsafe marketing team.

5 Likes

Awsome work! My compliments!

3 Likes

This is excellent nicely done! Just wondering why redirect users to the forum over the main website? Are we waiting for an overhaul there first?

1 Like

It’s a Scottish accent, I think it makes this presentation unique and memorable. And of course the Maidsafe team is based in Scotland.

12 Likes