New Video: The Internet Shouldn't be Blockchain-Based

Today we are launching our new video on the SAFE Network. Aiming to give all newbies a better understanding of the Network as well as an overview of the technology and farming.

It reflects the messaging focus outlined by @dugcampbell in the marketing update and the benefits of not having a blockchain.

We hope you like it and please share across your networks and speak the SAFE message. Finally thanks to @joeri and his team for producing this great video

157 Likes

What is the hashtag we should be using?? I think we should mention this with each new wave of marketing. #safenetwork? #safetheinternet, etc?

Amazing video btw. Hypercube does a great job, excited to see the Safecoin video soon. Also want to see Will kick out some “community vids” :slight_smile: which should probably be labeled as such.

17 Likes

Hi, #SAFENetwork please!

17 Likes

If you want to reach a lot of people I would recommend using #netneutrality

11 Likes

@joeri when the music opens up at 1:21 introducing the Safe Network, has a great effect, instantly made me brighten up and smile :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Let’s use all sorts of tags! But we need ONE solid hashtag to tie all these other tags and our efforts together. #SAFENetwork

7 Likes

Can we set up a community fund for targeted YouTube ads? I have to say this video is quite energizing and professional. If the Safecoin video matches or exceeds this I could see more than just myself willing to toss money at a fund to get these videos up as targeted YouTube ads. #SAFENetwork :yum:

Edit: I’m not sure if @maidsafe would agree with such and perhaps the vid is a bit long for an add and more could be done marketing wise with a short but I still think it’s something worth exploring.

8 Likes

Love it. Great job. :+1: Top notch animation.

7 Likes

Great video! I’m a true lurker but do try and keep up with the forum whenever possible, and so it’s brilliant to see marketing getting a push and to see the forum here getting busier. We’re moving in the right direction guys!

7 Likes

Absolutely amazing video! Simply and clearly makes the point that the alternative–blockchain–just won’t cut it, and why we need the SAFEnetwork :smile: :heart:

12 Likes

Yes, always wonderful when music/sound effects sync up nicely with the visuals. It’s magical when everything comes together in the end. More than the sum of it’s parts, somehow!

I have passed along the compliments with my guys. Thanks!

14 Likes

Love it! Keep it up. This is exactly what this project needs.

5 Likes

Excellent work. Shared!

5 Likes

Thanks Micheal.

You can vote for Hypercube here, if you’d like us to make the next video as well.

5 Likes

Sorry is there a link, where do I vote? Thanks

@Michael_Hills Safecoin Animation Vote for Your Winning Proposal

@SarahPentland Is it possible to consider some sponsored reviews in youtube? There are many passionate and honest youtuber covering promising blockchain projects. IMHO I don’t see any harm in having some sponsored youtube reviews to get the word out there. That might actually attract greater audience.

3 Likes

Love the video! I’ll pick a right moment to share it. #SAFENetwork

4 Likes

Very nice! Saw it pop up on my youtube subscription and watched it straight away. Impressed!

4 Likes

This is really great! Absolutely amazing! Everything is perfect, from the song to the theme. This is the marketing quality level that Safe deserves!
Excited for the future!

7 Likes