New Release: SAFE Mobile Browser v0.2 & Safe Mobile Authenticator v0.1.4

I just tried whitelisting the IP and I received the 504 error, was working alright yesterday. We will have to look into it.

5 Likes

@Vinitha_05 Having same issue whitelisting my IP but I’ll check in again soon to test the Authenticator changes on the iPad. Thanks all

5 Likes

Hey guys,

Thanks for reporting the crash issue. We have found the root cause behind the crash and a PR has been raised to fix this. Once merged and tested we will update the build on AppCenter and inform you all.

6 Likes

It sounds like soon we won’t need to worry about these pesky IP address changes. I’m looking forward to the safecoin based invites!

10 Likes

@Josh @Nigel The IP whitelisting issue has been fixed! y’all can proceed with testing now.

8 Likes

Hey guys,

We just uploaded a patch release for the SAFE mobile authenticator on AppCenter. This release fixes the crash issue on iOS devices. You can download and install the the mobile authenticator v0.1.5 on your devices from the AppCenter.

The download links are the same as the main post.

Thanks

cc @Nigel, @David_MacGregor

10 Likes

Thanks! I just downloaded the update and it’s working fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve tried downloading the Authenticator and Browser for iOS and I know you fixed the bug. However, both apps download to about the 75% mark and then it freezes on me. Anything I’m doing wrong? And then I should have access to the alpha network right?

Authenticator works great on iPad. Perfect fit to the screen and the auto reconnect feature is nice. App info looks great too :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I’ve had problems like that before too when first trying with the app center. Not sure what caused it but I just deleted the apps, profile in settings, remove and re adding my device to app center. I honestly think In this scenario it’s app center. Eventually it ended up working out and I haven’t had a problem since. I realize this isn’t much help but at least it’s a shared experience.

6 Likes

Perfect that actually helped and I now have both the authenticator and browser working. Very very cool! All the links work for me now. Yvette And Ashi cat haha.

5 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes

Hello,
For the past few weeks I haven’t been able to install neither the mobile authenticator nor the mobile browser.
Mobile Authenticator installs, then stops at 75% and then remains grey with no progress.
Mobile Browser does not let me download the app, saying that I am not authorised.
I can send you screenshots if needed.
Can you please help me?
Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @Axl, if you have signed up here and given us your mail id, then you need to sign up in the app center to register you device(s) and then download via Safari browser only

3 Likes

I would suggest looking at this post as well. It’s worked for me and another on this forum so far.

3 Likes