Network protection against garbage

the system is designed to obscure the protocol so that it appears as
any other encrypted packet. Good enough to pass the Great Firewall of
China.

That’s one of my favorites features on this network. I’ll be so happy to anonymously publish the truth while stupid governments can’t even realize how to block or know who am i. :speaking_head:
It’s gonna be nice to see them helpless. :fist:

4 Likes

Depends of country. Much more easier to find a maidsafe files on users VPS or dedicated servers. In Datacenter they have a full access.

Again depends of country. If maidsafe so popular, at least in usa you shouldn’t host it at home in 100 mile zone (1st from google), as i know, they don’t need an order to check you here.
Next, to host the node at home… it will use a traffic, huge amount of traffic and bigest part of your connection speed. This is not a confort solution for regular users.

So while it’s not forbidden where enthusiasts and miners are living, it can have a life and bring the money.

It’s P2P technology and doesn’t use servers. So no datacentre is needed to run a Vault. It also doesn’t depend on a country. When all your TCP connections are encrypted and xorred with same plain data like a picture or some HTML it looks to the deep packet inspection that there’s nothing encrypted. So they have no clue you are connected to a fully encrypted P2P network.

Again it doesn’t :upside_down:. They have no clue you are using SAFE in the first place as described above.

Just like BitTorrent? That one uses quite some data but people use it all the time. Same for Netflix, quite some streams going around the planet and still we all use our beloved internet and watch NF when we like.

1 Like