"The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) as a federal no-fault system to compensate persons (or families of persons) who are injured by covered childhood vaccines, has paid out over $2.8 billion to families whose children have died or suffered other adverse reactions. The vaccine injury/death payouts since 1989: $2.8 billion paid so far, a total of $3.1 billion if you include attorney fees. If you look at the past 5 years, you will see an average of $221,000,000 paid out per year in comparison to the complete 26 years since 1989, the average is $120,000,000. That means that the past 5 years have nearly doubled in damages paid out. http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/statisticsreport.pdf
• Percentage of children who can’t, for one health reason or another be vaccinated. Statewide = 0.19 percent.
• Existing California law (AB 2109 Pan) required consultation with a doctor before receiving a personal exemption has been in effect for only one year. In this time there has been a 20% reduction in parents seeking a personal exemption (opt out rate dropped from 3.15% to 2.5%).
• The safety of vaccines is not absolute and no medical doctor administering a vaccine would sign a paper stating the safety of vaccines is absolute
• Science is always changing (bloodletting was once the standard of care, eggs were bad, and low fat diets prevented heart disease. All refuted by the latest science)
• Ingredients of vaccines are always changing and new vaccines are constantly being placed on the market (which we will also be forced to use if this bill were to pass).
• Since the manufacturers and people who administer vaccines have no liability for adverse reactions, it would be unethical to have an absolute mandate to vaccinate. With no liability, they have little fiscal incentive to create the safest product possible.
• The reason the manufacturers don’t have liability is because the US Supreme Court concluded vaccines are unavoidably unsafe products. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-152.pdf
• The government & media rails on and on about non-vaccination PUTTING people at risk failing to grasp the elementary point that not vaccinating is a non-action. Non-actions don’t PUT people at risk. If the risk were not already in existence there would be nothing to protect against and hence no reason to vaccinate. DUI on the other hand is an action that creates a risk that did not previously exist."
There is better tech on the horizon including one call a DRACO which would make Vaccine’s and that industry obsolete, promises to eradicate flat out all viruses form any human being, is not a vaccine.
They lie like crazy about their record. They try to say they haven’t lost law suits. They have the worlds most belligerent attitude about being able to force opinion. These people do remind of AG Farben.