Mycelium crowdsale

I’ve had 2 BTC investment disappear into the Mycelium wallet crowdsale blackhole. Has anyone here enjoyed a similar experience? I must admit I lost touch with it beyond verifying that my investment had been received and tokens were viewable on the crowdsale website. Then everything went blank and I have never been able to get any response or information. Does anyone remember what happened with that crowdsale?

1 Like

There’s a telegram channel belonging to Mycellyum: Telegram: Contact @MyceliumWallet where you can ask questions.
I also invested in that ICO, only .5 BTC, 200 dollars at that time. They basically spent all money ~ 4 million dollars on lawyers and parties from what I found out in the channel. There was a guy who worked with them and kept telling us the management sucks bad and there are a lot of bad actors in that company. Unfortunately, I believe this is a lost cause. I crossed this off as a loss

Really appreciate the reply. I had also written it off but from time to time feel the burn that a respectable outfit like Mycelium can simply dissolve financial support into mist and seemingly not feel any responsibility towards investors. I will now delete Mycelium and not use again.

1 Like

I have the same problem myself. From time to time someone asks in Telegram, at the moment the same answer, there is no market for exchanging tokens. It’s rare that a major investor hasn’t organized anything. There are people with a lot of money invested and the Wallet Mycelium still exists, it hasn’t disappeared.

Is the wallet reliable? Is there a fear it stop existing?

i believe the best info is here:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.