Hi, Proof Of Unique Human is a hotly debated topic.
PUH was considered to solve the following problem:
- it would be nice to provide each new joiner with a small amount of space for free
- somebody has to pay for this space
- we want this space to be used fairly - not all by a single individual through multiple accounts
How about this decentralised and future-proof solution:
- there are multiple organisations on SAFE paying for space to newcomers
- each is runs to its own rules
One presents a CAPTCHA, another requires a voice sample. Rules change as time goes by.
An extra power could go to these organisations. A scary power.
These charities could suggest initial settings to newcomers - seeding ip-s to bootstrap SAFE connection, search engines, web-of-trust systems.
A newcomer has to get these from somewhere, right?