Most wanted APP for the SAFE Network

This has been mentioned before indeed I believe. It will inevitably be done once SAFE will be popular. The main challenge could be to get the SAFE DOM API working, i.e. the scripted interaction with the SAFE Network from the website. The static pages would be less of a problem. It’s similar to the many Tor2web instances.

I like this idea. But a SAFE Browser where you can create an account in minutes (if you want one) would also be great. Like you say, no setups etc. Just: here’s our browser, feel free to create an account.
Maybe a little 1-time POW-challenge as little as 5 minutes (like there now is for Vaults) for when people want an account. Just to prevent spam in the early days during the next alphas.
But it’s so easy for me to imagine that, quite some work to create it I guess.

You will need to trust the proxy though and know all your views are traceable in that instance. Still good idea, but we would need to confirm all the bad points and look at mitigating those.

It’s also like IPFS gateways.

What about a type of stock market, it’s basically stablecoins each backed by the individual stocks, so you need to trust a 3rd party, but perhaps even there could be multiple parties or companies that redeem these coins for the stocks for a fee, to mitigate any redemption risks.

But basically you would have like apple coin, that you can redeem for 1 apple share through some sort of system that someone would have to build.

Does this idea make any sense? We can add it to the list with the other potential community ideas.

It would close the loop and allow anyone to purchase and invest and own contemporary stocks completely decentralized, just thru blockchain.

Just like how they have projects doing this for gold today DGX etc

And similarly, eventually when even more stable coins exist for the different countries currencies, a decentralized blockchain forex dex could exist, which is currently the largest market in the world. Blockchain revolutionising finance like it was designed to. This part seems in the inevitable pipeline already anyway, as pieces come together

Saw this minutes after reading your post: https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/acppm4/apple_google_facebook_amazon_tesla_stocks_to_be/?utm_source=reddit-android

Was just reading news on the Yellow Vest protesters in France calling on their supporters to withdraw all of their money from the banks.

If something like this happens in the future when SAFE is up and running it would be good to have like a SAFE Grocery store online to be able to buy food with safe coins.

As traditional (fiat currency, AML/KYC, fractional reserve lending, depersoning) mechanisms of commerce are weaponized against people such a thing becomes all the more a practical concern. A small local rancher should be able to sell raw milk to another private party in a consensual transaction without fear of imprisonment and I appreciate you bringing attention to how high-tech solutions can potentially resolve low-tech oppression.

Related Wallsafe (Web + Wallet + Safe network) (mine) and Clear net authentication among others I’m certain.