More graphics for social media posts?

We tried meme creations and discovered what some already knew. Memes can not be created artificially, they grow organically or not at all. I am proposing a contest to create classy, visually calming images that predominantly display the Safenetwork logo. A repository of these graphics here for everyday use in social media like Twitter. The more others see a logo and associate it with the Safenetwork the better. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

8 Likes

@frabrunelle and @Dimitar already have lots of these kinds of images. Francis posts one on each weekly update. I sent Dimitar my best images already maybe someday they will get posted if not that’s OK.

6 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m excited to share the progress on twitter and posts more eye catching with an image attached.

4 Likes

ya I think @Dimitar already has like a ton of content he would hopefully let us use. But the idea to meme it up and tweet it out is still a great one!

This thread alone already has some great ones: Free :safe: T-shirts templates - #6 by Dimitar

3 Likes

Had some extra time in my hands so made this for you guys.

22 Likes

That meme is totally awesome. I wish I had thought of it! :racehorse:

:secretariat415:

2 Likes

Everything I have done is free to use by anyone. The translations on the international sites, the covers of the weekly dev updates, the stickers, the t-shirts, the calendar, the flags - I have uploaded the source files in the relevant topics so they be as convenient and easy to copy by anyone…

8 Likes

Very nice.

I’ll use that in my next mention of the Safenetwork on twitter.

tweeted :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, I wanted to share these that come from the Bank2thefuture series B raise. I haven’t seen them used outside of that (not sure they are supposed to be either?) they may be slightly out of date but I had kept them as I thought they were informative and just dug them up.

@mav I thought you had a thread discussing some of these things but can’t remember which one. @Sotros25 you might find these useful or interesting as well.

7 Likes

It would be nice to have some up to date info graphics using some of Jim’s mock ups and color scheme. :thinking:

7 Likes

Definitely! Thanks for sharing! I think it would be also nice to have some “marketing collateral”, if you will, to start drip-feeding the UX work and the recent technological innovations as well.

7 Likes

Agree. I can have a play and create a few templated approaches. @JimCollinson is there a up to date design system file you can share? Link to latest in figma?

3 Likes
14 Likes