Monthly Twitter sharing event with prizes

Hello friends,

as part of the new community marketing group - @social_media (Social Media Organizers) - I’m beginning a monthly Twitter sharing event with prizes :dragon: :rocket: :dragon:

What are the rules?

Just choose one of these wonderful articles and share it on twitter with a comment and #safenetwork :

To confirm your participation in the event, you must post a link to your tweet in this topic.

What are the prizes?

100 MAID for the most liked tweet every month.
100 MAID for 1 random participant in the sharing event every month.

Initially there will be 12 sharing events - 1 event each month.

The prize money are here: 3G3fxSc1pTXDBPstkDtjd1EePMD3haoQWr
If you wish, you can add to the shared pool of prizes :dragon: (The prize money are from me and I keep them on my hardware wallet)

Good luck to everyone and don’t forget to like the others’ tweets. :wink: May the best Twitter King / Queen win! :dragon: :rocket: :dragon:

16 Likes
2 Likes

Only 1 day left until the first prizes. It’s not too late for you to get involved :dragon:

If you don’t need more MAID, you can always give it to a friend and PM me his address directly… if you win :wink:

3 Likes

@andyypants you are the winner of both prizes :dragon: What a race :wink:

Please, PM me your address to receive 200 MAID!

2 Likes

So, @andyypants is the SAFE Twitter King for the last month. Will anyone take away his title? There’s a whole new month to race!

Come on people show some Twitter love! :dragon:

3 Likes

haha I will just give that back to the pot to double the prizes for next month! not sure anyone else competed but maybe they will for twice the bounty!

9 Likes

Wonderful, you heard it here first people. :dragon: The December prizes are double!

If you do not need more MAID, you can give it to a friend. What a nice Christmas present! :dragon:

Share these SAFE tweets :rocket:

9 Likes