Moderation on . safenet links

The .safenet-links topic is for posting .safenet-links. Then some NSFW showed up and as mods we started a discussion in PM if that’s ok or not. We always mod from the perspective that this forum should be family friendly. At the same time Happy gave his personal opinion about Tonda his links and a discussion started about allowing NSFW or not in that topic. So I moved the discussion moderation yes/no to this topic in META. I could’ve used a different name as well. I don’t know, give me a good title and I change it. “Discussion about the .safenet topic” might be one, I don’t know. The baseline is, that topic with .safelinks is cleaned up and people can scroll the .safenet links without searching trough a discussion about whatever.

I agree, no need to apologize. I really don’t know a way of starting a new topic and move some replies and keeping everything clear to everyone. We sometimes get Flags and it takes me a few reads before I even get what a topic is about.

That’s fine, and maybe a better title was/is possible. But I pass back to you that you used a lot of strong opinion without really getting the details IMO. A question like “What was exactly moderated?” would’ve triggered me to write a reply as well.