Memes for the SafeNetwork... Any suggestions?

I am looking for simple one liners like this…
‘sometimes it easier to create a new system than repair the old’

and images like this one…

7 Likes

4 Likes

unsponsored media

We are either moving toward transparency, privacy, free speech, trust and power sharing or toward sponsorship,secrecy, spying, censorship, paranoia, blackmail, terror, disappearing of people, loss of habeaus corpus, torture, rule by money or rule by monarchy and inherited wealth.

We are either moving toward open collaborative green institutions or back toward top down, centralized vertical, hierarchical, human development stunting, authoritarian parasitic regimes.

We are either moving toward the parasitism/canabalism of some people working and working a lot more so others don’t have to work at all or ever have any risk of working or moving toward an environment where work is truly optional for all.

2 Likes

Nice. As a one liner it might read, WE ARE EITHER MOVING TOWARDS FREEDOM OR TOWARDS ENSLAVEMENT.

5 Likes

Of all that I put out above the one I really is “unsponsored media.”

Looks like a few people won’t be spared from going down with the ship

2 Likes

Hmmm… not sure how good I’ll be at this but will give it a bash.

“One for all and all for one, join the global family, join SAFEnetwork.”

“The ants have arrived… buckle up! SAFEnetwork” (piques curiosity maybe?!)

“Welcome to the new world, a SAFE world”

“If you care about freedom you care about SAFEnetwork”

“Freedom is the difference between master and slave. Be free, be master of your own fate! Join the SAFEnetwork today!”

“You wanna be SAFE online? Join us on SAFEnetwork.”

“Move over internet, helloooo SAFEnet #wolfwhistle

Ok, they’re getting worse, I’ll stop lol.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If you find any meme graphics that will work with any of these link to them and I will combine the text with the graphics.

Not really a meme for the network but wise words from a wise man who fought most of the injustices that our so called democratic societies force upon minorities or majorities in his case and the power a few hold over the many. Some folks may heed his words when progress is not to their liking.

6 Likes

This came up in another topic ages ago. At the time I suggested
"Better Safe…than sorry"
This could be the umbrella “meme” illustrated in a series of ads, each pictorially/graphically illustrating different situations where “something has gone wrong”, when it wouldn’t have by using Safe. I mean like losing data, getting hacked, caught for whistle-blowing etc :smile:

7 Likes

11 Likes

That’s a perfect meme. Lies, lies, lies yeah… tell me lies, tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies, tell me, tell me lies…

1 Like

Absolutely every one of these memes is trite and simply a continuation of what we already have.

1 Like

What do we already have? Is it in one place to share from? In an effort to avoid being trite do you have any constructive criticism?

1 Like

What we HAVE right now is “MEMES” propogated by media slime and their countless audience. Facebook, newspapers, television. To hell with this second-hand nonsense.

If SAFE works as advertised that will be all the demonstration required.

I’m saying it (memes) is not constructive. It is self-flattery and political posturing.

Perhaps. Still a brief statement with a powerful visual will always be a good way to share an idea.

1 Like

Lol…what you on about? Memes are just ideas that catch on, they spread culturally - they are not restricted to “media slime.” I mean “Doge” was a meme. I equate them with genes in the way they mutate/spread ideas culturally, rather than genetically. I think of it as evolution 2.0 really, it is similar in that it involves very similar processes and involves the passing on of data/information.
Anyway, I think you are apparently railing against sponsored media, rather than memes. You can be forgiven to a degree for this, as the OP is more about “slogans” that we can think of, that may become memes later, as they spread.through the populace. Still…many good causes have rallying cries or slogans; it doesn’t necessarily have to be either sponsored or a bad thing.
Nothing to see here…move along now please… :smile:

2 Likes