[ :safe: Meme Wars] $MAID$ give away (Finished but still kicking!)

Of course we need better memes. The quality of the memes should match the quality of the network. So how do we make the memes better? :racehorse:

Edit: I have a strategy. Let’s just keep making memes until we get some good ones finally, or die trying. :racehorse:

:secretariat415:

1 Like

7 Likes

17 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure if this has been done before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

:wink:

7 Likes

:safe: Day 7 of the Third Round :safe:

1 Like

I added Overall top 10 ranking in the OP :love:

1 Like

8 Likes

Maybe if you did a 4 image image based on this where the top left is that one and then progressing through 6 months 12 moths and 18 months. In each the number of red pills increase and last one is where the red pills are most of them

1 Like

I agree with your concept but I can’t find a set of images like that.

1 Like

The next 3 days are for voting only

Day 1 for voting only . Please do not post new memes. Vote for your favorite memes by pressing the heart button below each.

2 Likes

Day 2 for voting only. Please do not post new memes. Vote for your favorite memes by pressing the heart button below each.

1 Like

Day 3 for voting only. Please do not post new memes. Vote for your favorite memes by pressing the heart button below each.

1 Like

It is time to :draw: the winners of round 3!

TOP10 WINNERS

Please contact me to receive the 100 MAID prize! :dimitar:

2 Likes

You had to give away 12 prizes this week! That’s not going to break the bank, is it?

:secretariat415:

Special round: Everyone who posts a meme gets 100 PDC coins! :heart:

Do your best, because the overall ranking continues to be reported!

The prizes will be paid when the fees in the etherium network fall to normal levels Unfortunately, transactions there are not free as in the SAFE network

1 Like