[ :safe: Meme Wars] $MAID$ give away (Finished but still kicking!)

:safe: Day 5 of the Third Round :safe:

1 Like

:safe: Day 6 of the Third Round :safe:

1 Like

This contest is starting to the slow down a little. Nobody posted anything all day! I will try to spice things up. :racehorse:
4aoke1

2 Likes

I will add some spice to your spice too :wink:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Did you buy MAID in 2020? :smiley:

5 Likes

August Alsina got me down, and I forgot to buy Maidsafe now I am too poor to leave my cheating wife.

1 Like

Shouldn’t SAFE be the red pill?

3 Likes

Ahahahah yes! or we going in to the Matrix? :wink:

1 Like

Haha, because it’s so damn difficult to figure out how for most people… + never heard of it

1 Like

Morpheus says that @neo can believe whatever he want if he takes the blue pill. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we should ask Optimus Prime? He’s both red and blue

2 Likes

Here is a similar version with SAFE Network as the red pill.

6 Likes

My first reaction - LOOOOL ROFL
My second reaction - :frowning: he is right

1 Like

Sorry for you. Hope you can stay strong!

1 Like

So is Ultra Magnus, Smokescreen and Skyfire gah now I am lamenting my old collection. But Rodimus Prime is a good example of the Red Pill he is both unpleasant and the truth, stupid Rodimus.

1 Like

We will create these memes that will promote the product. That will solve number 2. :racehorse:

SAFE Network will be designed to make SAFEcoin easy to use. That will solve number 1. :racehorse:

oh man, we will need better memes

2 Likes

Of course we need better memes. The quality of the memes should match the quality of the network. So how do we make the memes better? :racehorse:

Edit: I have a strategy. Let’s just keep making memes until we get some good ones finally, or die trying. :racehorse:

:secretariat415:

1 Like

7 Likes

17 Likes