Melbourne Safenetwork Meetup Reboot

I’m happy to report that we’re resuming our Safenetwork meetup after a break. Tonight, at the Melbourne Blockchain Center, (Victoria, Australia), we’ll be introducing a new group of people to the project.

https://www.meetup.com/SAFEdev-Melbourne/

Cheers

Peter

12 Likes

Thanks for putting this together @PeterRobertson. Do you know if there any meetups in the horizon in Sydney? I would love to get involved.

6 Likes

I’ve just reached out for some help on these forums for the Sydney Meetup :slight_smile: Sydney, Australia Meetup Group? - #37 by m3data

3 Likes

Hi. Please get in touch with Mat, Profile - m3data - Safe Network Forum. I look forward to hearing how it goes up there.

Cheers

Peter

1 Like

Is anyone, or does anyone know, any web or system devs in the Melbourne, Australia area likely to be interested in Safenetwork? I would love some help in getting demos and presentations together so that we can also target a tech audience and would love to co-present with someone like that. Please get in touch.

Peter

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Perth is on the list??
Cheers

1 Like

Sorry did not / could not make it. Started a new job, I’ve been crook, kids have been crook… All in the same week. Will aim for the next one guys.

1 Like

No worries, sorry to hear you’re all under the weather, I remember plenty of those times. Certainly hope to see you next month.

Cheers

Peter

1 Like

Hi

The dev team map, if you scroll down once you load About Us | MaidSafe seems to indicate a team presence in Perth. I’m not sure if that is really intended, anyone from Maidsafe can help out here, are there any safers in Western Australia?

Of course, if not, you could always create a meetup. Maidsafe does provide support for this, and if you’re interested, ping @nicklambert and I’m sure he’ll point you in the right direction. Happy to consult, share resources etc if you go that way.

Cheers

Peter

Hi @PeterRobertson & @TonchCvitan20111958. I’m not aware of any meet up groups or great interest in SAFE in Perth, however one of our network engineers, Andrew Cann (@canndrew) is based there I believe. If you are thinking of starting a group let me know how I can help.

Cheers guys appreciate your help

Tonchi Cvitan

email: tcvitan@gmail.com
mobile Australia: +61 438 926 660
mobile Thailand: +66 970 757 225

Yeah definitely aiming for it Peter and I’ve since managed to convince my brothers to hop onto Bitcoin, not a big step to MS from there.

Excellent, see you there!