MegaNET - KimDotCom encripted network

Looking over comments so far, I see a lot of back and forth about whether “first is dominant”, but does anyone really think that Kim Dotcom and his crowd really have a system ready to go that has any very high-level of function, or is it an idea to tweet about?

What he casually tweets about is very appealing, but I’m having doubts about his ability to really deliver at this stage.

The ideas behind Project SAFE are starting to get broader play and appeal, but those ideals are not likely to be achieved by a plan cobbled together with a little of existing this-and-that. It is fabulous that the ideas have traction and are getting exposure, even if the SAFE network isn’t directly credited. Nobody was really talking about this till recently. David Irvine and team have been working on the model for 9 years. And from what I can see, SAFE has the ability to actually deliver.

MegaNET, Adept, etc., are great ideas and all their promotion will just help the SAFE network, because (hopefully) it will be the only one to really deliver on the goods right away.

7 Likes