Making use of the new logo

i dont like them, im not an expert but for me it seems so year 2000-2005

these are good ones:+1:

If I may jump in on your thread :grin: I have also been playing a bit.

22 Likes

Very cool @Josh For kicks… can you do the middle “S” in superman colors red/yel over blu … I’ll take Tshirt with that.

4 Likes

Get a few made, I want one too! :wink:

2 Likes

Ouch!

15 Likes

Seriously, that would make a brilliant T-shirt. Definitely getting one even if I have to sort it myself :wink:

3 Likes

I’m diggin all this creativity with the new logo! I’ve saved every image and have a couple as wallpapers on my phone :smile:

4 Likes

Yep, new “S” logo is a winner. Would definitely get a tee with the Superman color scheme.

3 Likes

My only tweak would be making the central ‘S’ blue and adding some text underneath…

“Digital Freedom, Secure Access For Everyone” or something.

1 Like

I now have cool wallpaper, thanks for that @BambooGarden very cool

8 Likes

supermaid awesome. …

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Would look awesome if the logo was smaller and the shirt was the same color blue.

3 Likes

With talent like @Josh and @javeroo2 …anything’s possible.

LOOK! Its a bird? No… its a plane? No, its SuperMaid Faster than a speeding transaction, more powerful than a blockchain, able to create many vaults in a single computer. The infant of Troon is now the Maid of Steel: SuperMaid

4 Likes

You are definitely onto something with the supermaid colors. I really like the fun aspect of it.

10 Likes

nice work there @Josh. your images made me think that the logo could also be made such that it would nicely integrate into a printed circuit board. would make another nice wallpaper. something like this:

8 Likes

What software did you use to put these images on mugs?

You can use the template from any online order house. I often use http://www.vistaprint.com for small printing stuff - one offs. They have great support and fast shipping in USA/Canada.

1 Like