MaidSafe's Asia Trip (February 2017)

yes looks very exciting!

Very nice graphics all around as well

1 Like

http://maidsafe.asia

7 Likes

That site is sexy! :heart_eyes: Great job imo. :clap:

3 Likes

Yeah, gotta say, that is a really nice site!

Kudos to whoever put that together.

2 Likes

Has anybody been able to register him of herself on their forum :slight_smile: ? Tried to register 10 minutes ago but didnā€™t receive any activation email.

Is this an official site from maidsafe?

It is Maidsafe Solutions / Maidsafe Asia I believe.

I like the comparison to air bnb and uber in terms of sharing spare resources or sharing economy and their massive growth.

1 Like

I tried three days ago, resent yesterday and still nothing so I used their web form to ask for help but nothing yet.

1 Like

It looks like theyā€™re building the infrastructure for a marketing push. Thereā€™s no point in reaching lots of people until youā€™ve sorted what you want them to see.

Iā€™m not surprised it doesnā€™t have any activity yet or any registered members. Once theyā€™ve finished sorting whatever else it is that theyā€™re preparing Iā€™d wager weā€™ll see a sudden influx of people as they get the message out.

I must say Iā€™m impressed with how polished and professional all the stuff Iā€™ve seen them do so far is. It looks like they have some talent and savvy. I canā€™t wait to see how Maidsafe Solutions evolves. Exciting to watch!

3 Likes

Their ā€˜App Development Representativesā€™ - ā€˜Alliance Global, Incā€™ looks to be a shell.

ā€˜SAFE Network Launchpad fundā€™ ā€¦please do tell, what is that?

They will ā€˜Fund and facilitate app development for the SAFE Networkā€™ nice people, what are they getting out of this?

I dont see a forum on this site, must be another one?

2 Likes

@chrisfostertv Chris, @nicklambert answered some if this in his recent SAFE Crossroads interview. If I got the gist they have a franchise model for funding startups with the advantage for developers that they keep all their equity. I donā€™t know if details are public yet, but that seems to be their business model - help startups and take a percentage of profits.

4 Likes

maidsafes.net has not been updated yet. I hope they are on it!

2 Likes