MAIDsafecoin, Price and Trading topic (Closed)

Please don’t consider anything I say to be financial advice. I’m simply an amateur in anything financially related.

Here’s to hoping it goes down to 3-4k sats so I can buy 100,000 of them at least. Currently holding 25k and that’s not enough…feel like I’m shooting myself in the foot here. I missed out on the BTC boom and I feel this is the next big thing.

The way I’m looking at it is how many does each have to be worth to get me to 2 million USD. Right now it’s $80 each…that’s kind of a long shot imo…would feel much better if they only had to get to $10-$20 each to give me my 2 mil so I can retire in my thirties.

That’s wishful thinking! I’d be more than happy to see .50 cent per safe coin! Don’t see 10-20$ though, that train left with BTC three years ago. Won’t happen again.

2 Likes

Closed my latest long from 74xx at 80xx. Not satisfied with the dev update.

Satisfied with your update! Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes

Maidsafe coming to Yuanbao? Rumour?

No rumour :smiley:

7 Likes

Ignore my previous post that I would be waiting till Maidsafe falls below 3,000 satoshis. This is obviously a good time to get back in.

1 Like

Wowzer, excellent news!

I remember last year when FCT went on there… it went 10x overnight. Best not to expect that kind of bump because FCT was also a tiny marketcap at the time, but still, it has the potential to get a lot of interest in the Chinese market for obvious reasons.

This could be very interesting, great news David and well done Nick!

/Edge of seat

3 Likes

Got back in already? :blush:

3 Likes

Wonder why some traders on Polo are so upset about Maid price? :scream:

2 Likes

Haha looks like those who expected a crash woke up to see they missed the boat. Lol

2 Likes

Ouch, that decision must hurt now with Maid trading above 10,000 satoshis only few hours later… :frowning:

9 Likes

Propbably on margin :grin:. It’s shown again and again that public traders fail over 90% of the time. I once read about future traders being even more bad than that getting margin calls all over the place. But still people see crypto and jump in with margin. It’s a mystery to me.

4 Likes

Nobody said I cannot go short now :stuck_out_tongue:

The Poloniex Troll Box, well informed as always… Good for a laugh every now and then. :smile:

“maid has been able to stay afloat for 6 years with only one round of ICO tells me some really big angel investors in maid.”

4 Likes

Why did the development team never told us that ?

2 Likes

To me too. The urge to gamble seems partly inherent (the promise of easy money?), but there’s definitely a cultural element too, especially in China and the UK. When it comes down to it though you as an individual are pitting your abilities/insights against the collective abilities/insights of the market itself. The invisible hand will steal your watch and pick your pocket before you even have time to panic and close your position.

5 Likes

Pumpy pumpy and then comes the selling info :wink:

http://www.dappsfund.com/

1 Like

https://angel.co/maidsafe

I believe these are people known, or made themselves known, to have bought MaidSafeCoin at the April 2014 crowdsale?

1 Like