MAIDsafecoin, Price and Trading topic (Closed)

very realistic,
I also know this is a project investment,
hope everything goes fine but nobody knows what it will be some years ahead,

0% chance to fail for safenet :smiley: … 2awesome2fail :spy:

“failing” would mean it would become just a dropbox with some extra-features

2 Likes

I was speaking to a good friend of mine last night who lives in New Zealand, and hasn’t spent a penny on cryptos, but has a very good understanding of what is going on this space. He told me, when he mentions Bitcoin to others, they cringe and their first impression is that it is something of a pyramid scheme for geeks. When he mentions MAID, they instantly get it. Not only do they get it, but they get the potential. Really, that’s what we are all speculating on. The promise, or hope others will get what we already see. I was encouraged, because he reiterated something somebody in this community said earlier. If MAID does what it says on the Tin… then people will come. This is what I am waiting for. Everything else is just noise.

16 Likes

Abso-bloomin-lutely!

4 Likes

Anyone know why some coins are marked “offline” and not available to trade on shapeshift?
Maidsafe and several others have been unavailable for several days now.

40 posts were split to a new topic: Possibility to insider trading on Poloniex?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Possibility to insider trading on Poloniex?

look like buy wall on MAID is real this time !

2 Likes

i think is fake, so huge wall

yes, right at top, 7M… 1600 btc!!! cor blimey. those big ones are rarely real and placed right at top :confused:

How big is that order? I’m on a mobile phone and Poloniex is lagging like crazy…

2500 btc, normally is around 1000 or less

It was also real last time , when it bought 300 BTC’s worth of MAID and 1000 btc’s

It was more than 1600 btc and now 1579 and the wall as been moved forward so I think someone really want to acquire a huge amount of MAID

1 Like

lol I guess I know the answer already. Maybe these are the Ethereum profit takers now jumping on the Safe train…

3 Likes

The wall was 2k sats lower some hours ago and moved up to catch more dumps for pennies on the dollar

1 Like

These type of huge orders, when not being fulfilled fully, turn to instant market orders sometimes, and then a spike or mini bull run is ignited. Let’s see…

1 Like

!!!Wowzapalooza!!!

Once that wall goes, watch MAID crash. It’s the only thing propping it up after two consecutive weak dev updates.

1 Like

The wall ain’t going anywhere…lol.
Don’t feed the Troll!.. :smile:

1 Like