MAIDsafecoin, Price and Trading topic (Closed)

Why after the transition? Sooner the better as far as I can tell. You get it on an international exchange and some real trading can happen

2 Likes

Rather meaningless before. The MAID coins are only tokens and people would rather buy them off the whales at a cheaper price than make the whales rich. Is it not better to let the people who want SAFEcoins buy MAID at a lower price, than to try and treat MAID as a real coin.

2 Likes

Good point… It is a nice accumulation point. It’s a little bellow the master coin Ico price right?

1 Like

I gather it is a little below in $.c terms.

1 Like

Previous highest 24 hour volume across all exchanges for Maidsafecion was $44,509, and yesterdays 24 hour volume -$124,333

It seems awareness and excitement is brewing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any other early investor having fun trading today?

1 Like

wow, price is pumping… might by sucking up some of the ETH sell of…

any fundamentals, or just whales making noise?

No trading. Just accumulating.

1 Like

I learned early on not to accumulate when whales were around.

1 Like

Maybe I’m a whale?

But seriously, as I stated in a past post, it really doesn’t matter what others are doing.

2 Likes

LOL! I’m happy as long as I’m doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing.

4 Likes

Damn! I removed my buy order from 0.0000405 right before it hit there! DAMN! :-/

I have a serious amount of maid, but seeing price go up over 30% today does not inspire me to start taking any profit. SAFE is so much more than a trading opportunity. I hodl to actively support it and to help support the price… no way I’m selling any in 2016 unless there’s some really bad news. Maid isn’t just an investment for me, it’s a big part of our shared dream for a better future - financial security/opportunity is only a small part of why I’m on this train… that said, who would turn down a big bag of free money?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

I’m with you Jabba. Trust me, I’m only playing with a small amount that I don’t mind loosing. But right know loosing for me is nowhere in sight, not with trading and not with the beautiful future that Maidsafe affords us all.

4 Likes

I wonder how this recent run-up might affect the teams decision to look for more money? Presuming they still have a fair chunk of coin they can sell to pay themselves. Or perhaps they don’t want to sell any maidsafecoin and that’s why they are seeking venture capital.

1 Like

24hr change on Polo +49%

1187 Volume

Yes, although Nick mentioned 3-7x factoral return for those Maidsafe investors… seems to me like buying at 2 cents would have achieved those returns much faster ;). I’d be surprised if safecoins aren’t worth at least 10-15 cents soon after alpha launch and without the need for any real killer apps.

A $100M market cap for maid by summer seems quite a modest and realistic expectation to my mind, but no rush, I won’t be happy until SAFE is the internet!

You might well be right though. If they still hold a decent number of coins at HQ this might affect their decision to give away equity in future income. I for one won’t mind if they decide to dump a load of coins and the price drops, whatever is best for maidsafe/safenetwork is best for all of us in the long run imo.

4 Likes

No matter what… you always need money. Even the most profitable and well funded business search out more investment to further their industry tentacles.For MAIDSAF0E it just becomes easier to attract capital and quality investors and they can bargain from a position of strength.

3 Likes

Glad you all noticed that the price is rocketing. I was looking to start buying some for investment purposes… Anyone know how to get a “maid” wallet address, wallet app, or somewhere to store the coins I buy? (preferably not on line)

Thanks ahead of time…

1 Like