MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

funny cause Melon or Basic Attention are appealing to me.

My personal list of shitcoins running ahead of Maid:
Bytecoins
Digibytes
Bitconnect

3 Likes

I donā€™t think the name ā€˜MAIDsafeā€™ helps. Its all about branding and perception. Look at dash coin now. The sooner MAID becomes SAFE the better.

3 Likes

@SwissPrivateBanker why bytecoins and digibytes? The projects themselves donā€™t look that appealing off the bat, but look like good money makers to you?

I also think Melon is very interesting. Itā€™s hard to keep a handle on all the different coins these daysā€¦

I wonder whether it will be as easy to liquidate $100bn+ compared to $10bn or so last time. That is a lot of cash to move about. Perhaps this time there will be little choice but to move to other cryptocurrency instead of fiat. Just a random thought.

1 Like

26thā€¦ Still falling down the ranks, despite ATHs.

I donā€™t think anything much needs to be liquidated - people just need to stop buying & prices will fall.

Low confidence can lead to a big drop in buy pressure & then even a small portion of holders deciding to get out can push the price down rapidly.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see what happens when thereā€™s a significant turn in sentimentā€¦ and even more interesting if there isnā€™t one. Weā€™re in uncharted territories!

1 Like

Byteball, isnt that bad cause of its uniquie blockchain and anonymous feature cause of it. Distribution is also pretty cool make a lot of holders. So not surprised about that one.

Firstblood, is actually at a pretty fair valuation cause of the divident they will pay with the nodes you can makes as soon as the network go live. E-sports is getting huge even universities are working on tackling that.

And byteball is launched and first blood in beta but a nice holder for dividents.

1 Like

I think we will see 12k one more time at least, next crash gonna be brutal for aswell bitcoin as alts. The market looks simular like the one in 2013/2014 when people couldnt believe it would be $200 again

So basically itā€™s going to 22k.

5 Likes

the alpha 2 rumor is taking us to 1$ before Thursday evening,
@Audity Itā€™s happening.

5 Likes

Deleted duplicate post (see predev update). @Wallet111, please post once and that post does not fit here anyhow.

if it reaches $1 USD, I will pop some vintage Dom Perignon.

8 Likes

Looks like its peaked at a little under 24K

Guys, Iā€™ve been told that there will be a test network before alpha2. read this post in context ELI5 of state of progress? - #5 by dirvine from 5 days ago

4 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in knowing who ā€œtoldā€ you that, because the post itself doesnā€™t persuade me.

But if someone from the team explicitly told you that there will be a network that will not become Alpha2 before Alpha2 is released, Iā€™d like to know because that is contrary to what Iā€™ve seen the mission to be.

Alpha2 is no vaults from home so what is there to test? They added the invitation token system so that the network::full Alpha1 errors wonā€™t happen again.

From the conversations and everything released lately, I donā€™t see anything in the way of Alpha2 tomorrow, or next Thurs.

Maybe itā€™s just my enthusiasm talking but also technically I donā€™t see anything preventing it. So many great releases from the team recently, not to be overlooked.

1 Like

6 days ago David told me, you and everyone

Answered in the other thread where you asked this.

1 Like

What would there be to test? MD? Hasnā€™t that passed with the mock-routing builds?

The invitation system makes failures of the last previous Alpha impossible already

The only thing this dev-focused, MaidSafe-hosted Alpha requires is the APIs, tutorial apps, auth browser and docs, all of which have seen huge releases recently

3:08am night :night_with_stars: :zzz: :sleeping: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow - did you pick lottery numbers yesterday too? :smile:

3 Likes

Not sure why people would be thinking alpha 2 is dueā€¦ I was thinking another test net and a good few weeks yet before alpha 2.

Tbh, when I saw the price action i just thought it was a steady climb to 0.0002, followed by triggered buy orders once it looked like it may be breached. Classic resistance/support trading in other words.

3 Likes

lol. the trollbox has been removed indefinitely. Just the day when we could actually pump MAID a little bit ;(
Somehow it is good. I may be able to work again now, maybe.

2 Likes

Anyone know why it was removed?