MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic

100% agree. And not only because of amazing scope of the project but also because of very thin market. Right now there is very few coins for sale. If anybody wants to accumulate higher volume it is getting more and more difficult. When the price goes up from thin market based on good news which everyone was waiting for such long time there will be very few sellers at higher prices. I have experienced this on almost every shitcoin in the past when trend was about to be reversed. When it reversed after very long dump it never went up slowly. It always exploded. Just check any pump of alts in last 6 years. It is almost always a patternt of extreme fast pumps and slow long dumps. And it does not matter much why they pumped. It is mosty a natural result of how many people are holding them and who has been buying them over longer period from weak hands.

6 Likes

If such a high risk, high potential project don’t have an expected return way above 100x on success, then there would be something wrong with the market. Every other markets which such high risk have high rewards, so should this one.
This is a platform project, Bitcoin is a substitute for FIAT money and have high potential value. SAFE is a substitute for Internet and the value of the internet is enormous, I think above 10x Google’s market cap.

9 Likes

Looking at it from your perspective, your posts don’t make a lot of sense, making me doubt you are holding any coins, probably the opposite.

3 Likes

You were alive when this project was 10x worth, unless you are two years old.

3 Likes

There it is, we saw it here first! MAID projected 10 trillion dollar market cap, 25k a coin at current supply, 2.5k at full supply. 10x google…projections like that are so much more fun than “can we get back to $1”. :grin:

4 Likes

I planned to hold to $600/ coin, but you made a point. I should wait to at least $10k

2 Likes

Hope you’ll be true but I am skeptical… Would be very surprised if it reach1$ again…

1 Like

As I said if you don’t think it will get back not even to $1 (when it is launched full featured), it is effectively means it is worth zero, which is insane.
Then why are you still holding your MAID? Sell it to me.

3 Likes

Why are you so skeptical? Because you think safenetwork will never launch?

Whatever @piluso offers, I will match it and give you another $0.01 per coin

3 Likes

He is saying that even if it launches, it would never get back to $1, which is just absurd.
Just Monero, which has only one use case (anonymous currency) has a market cap of 1 billion and zcash is half of that.
SafeNetwork not only covers that function more efficiently than any of them, it will be frictionless and costless transactions… and he thinks that MaidSafeCoin will just stay frozen at 50 million market cap?

I just don’t understand how he fails to realize that this project would cover all the use cases of Sia+Storj+Zeronet+IPFS+Monero/Zcash+Freenet+Tor+Backuping companies+Hosting+CDNs+IoT+etc…

Even if its market share weren’t dominating in all of them, sooner or later it will definitely have an significant chunk in at least one of them (personally I think it will render all of them just obsolete, and I am not talking rendering obsolete a feature or a company, but whole industries).
Considering that it will not appreciate at least 10x is just nonsense.

18 Likes

Shhh - dont put him off, I want his coins…

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 9.21.17 AM

Screen Shot 2020-06-14 at 9.21.51 AM

Shouldn’t the CoinMarketCap Max Supply for MAID be 452,552,412 and the Circulating Supply and Total Supply reflect the current amount of issued MAID?
What is the total amount of issued MAID at this time? Why doesn’t the circulating supply reflect the currently issued amount on CMC?

1 Like

Max supply or total potential supply would be ~4.3 billion although we would need mass adoption and potentially years or a few decades of world wide use to see that amount ever on hand. The other numbers are correct.

2 Likes

Market is efficient. If Maidsafecoin is only 0.10$ there are some reasons… Maybe you consider other crypto early adopters as stupid but this project has been developed for years so far, and crypto people still not invest in it…

HA! ‌‌ ‌‌ ‌‌

3 Likes

Market is herd mentality. Patiently awaiting the stampede.

2 Likes

Uhm let’s see what happens then. But don’t be too surprised if it never rise again above 1$

Lots to dig into there. But how did you get around the 20 character rule?

1 Like

My previous answer is the Exhibit A of Information Asymmetry… and therefore it is in itself a proof that an “efficient market” is just bullshit :wink:

2 Likes