MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I think that depends all on when fleming comes. It would be so nice if maidsafe releases the first testnet on thursday it would influence the price for sure :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am still buying even with dollar price up. I don’t care about how much outdated government money I have. I want to get my bitcoin and maidsafe holdings to go up! Show me sub 3k sats and I am interested regardless of how much paper 1 sat buys that day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hmmm 3003 I think is still a good buy lol. I loaded up right at the bottom of that trough though. Now we need to wait and see if people that are sitting on the sidelines jump in cause we stopped the downtrend, or wait to see if we go back down to 2925. Short term you gotta be aware of those 2-3% spreads but long term 3003 is still a damn good price. Guess we gotta wait and see how many buy to HODL at least for Fleming on this. And of course there’s the people that buy/sell based on the fait value. If that settles down 3k sat is gonna start looking damn good. I think that BTC price of MAID would go up in reaction to that though. Real winners will be people that didn’t give a frack about fait, and bought here or lower in terms of BTC price, then play the waves created by people focused on fait value.

What spikes will surprise us tonight?

Bitcoin price of maid also recovering as well as the $ price. NICE!!!
A bit of coin buy back for the traders.

More buy orders than sell orders, large sell wall.
Healthy demand?

Just having a read of… How to read buy and sell walls in Crypto & other markets now!

1 Like

predicting BTC selloff today and that chart of btc/fait value will cross over again at the scale of this particular illustration. Not all the way back down though, so we will keep holding some fait value. That will get pushed up as people buy back their BTC and look for a good place to squirl it away until next pump.

Okay, so how would you act on that prediction? :thinking:

I mean, talking about stuff is easy, but what are your orders on the book?

Quoting myself here…

Maidsafe price is looking great!

It is probably mostly due to that mysterious BTC 20,000 buyer and the action in the bitcoin market that’s pushing us up.

We could come crashing down again, this is crypto, but its beginning to look like we had our price low at $0.11, and punching past $0.15 and the comming perfect storm of the Flemming release… FOMO should be setting in just about… Now!

How long before you miss out of maidsafe coins priced at $0.20 and under? A week or two I think.

5 Likes

I only wish… I went all in.

I’m glued to the charts this evening.

Damn.

2 Likes

And not failed at the FCAS ratings atm: 5,43 / 10.
That seemed to be seriously recalculated at 26 or 27 March.

1 Like

This would be an ideal time to actually be close to a product that people could semi use but if this happens to be the very beginnings of a bull market again it feels like their is a good chance that MaidSafe misses the chance for a real pump because we still remain in the dark about a delivery timeline.

2 Likes

Bottoms in boys, time to ride :oncoming_automobile: , I just wish we had some really cool tech (Alpha 3) here soon to show the world at the same time as this new rise begins. MaidSafe grinding to make it happen I am sure as it would be really helpful to deliver on big releases during times when crypto picks up rather than during falls(if we are going for impact).

2 Likes

Quite some time ago the MaidSafe team decided to pre-sell some of their finial release dev cut to try to make ends meet so they could make it to final after the bnktothefuture thing didn’t bring in as much as was hopped for. What’s going on with this? Did they sell what they were selling by now? Or is there like a trickle of new supply still coming onto the market from this?

Can I correct something before others blow it out of proportion and FYI

Not to my knowledge. They did sell some of the coins they held. There has not been any MAID created since the crowdsale and AFAIK no more can be created either. If they could and did create more then it would destroy any creditability of the basis for the crowdsale.

4 Likes

This is correct. The sale was completed and no more MAID can be created. The Omni protocol guaranteed this.

No, the intention was/is to not sell any coins for us unless we have to (and we do have to at times) as its in our interest to hold these as they increase in value and more so hopefully after launch.

There cannot be any new coins in our market, they were all created in the crowdsale and the market number of coins cannot change.

14 Likes

Looking at your chart, $0.14 $0.15 $0.16 also about to be out of reach.
It does look like there is a closing window on sub $0.20 prices also.

3 Likes

Re your price prediction for October, do you think the relationship with BTC will be broken or price will rise in tandem

1 Like

It looks like we will see Maidsafecoin out of the top 100 :cry:

Who in the community is going to sell at these prices?

Who is selling at the moment? Very nice of them.

So who’s keeping the coin at above $0.10?

1 Like

Plot twist, @lubinew you are the :whale2: whale at these prices.

Could you knock the price up to $0.20 :grinning:

3 Likes

If there is nothing much to buy or sell, I would say we are (and have been for a while) in a holding pattern. Evidence of progress (Flemming) with a good awareness campaign will likely turn that into a positive.

It is great to see many areas making progress in the weekly updates, but a working core network is completely key to any of it adding up to anything.

I’m not panicking about this, btw. Just pointing out the obvious. There just isn’t that much yo incite people into buying or selling at the moment. We are all just waiting to see what happens next. With Bitcoin finding some momentum, it is putting some pressure on btc/maid though.

3 Likes