MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

I think you should make that +5 years to see a good return. If they succeed to get their pitch statistics i believe in 3 years you made x2,5 or something like that. (also depending on safecoin price)

Thankfully i wont get any say in how long :slight_smile: . It could easily be over 10 years, but I could also get a crazy return on it :smile:

Thatā€™s the problem with liquidity. Iā€™ll never wait that long because I donā€™t really need that much and a bird in hand is always tempting.

1 Like

Tell me about that, i sold ethereum at around 500k sat after i bought it at 192k (wont ever make that mistake again)

But i made a great deal on Lisk bought ico at 18k sold at 270k on average first day it launched.

Now im not selling below $2 on maidsafe but that will take some while.

3 Likes

Couldnt resist just scooped up another 20k :wink:

2 Likes

Ah lol :slight_smile: And youā€™re just a small fish in a large seaā€¦ Itā€™s always baffling to see whales. I wonder why so many seem to be so much against inflationā€¦

Yea lol but i promise to stop at 500k coins (thats only 40k more)

Just addicting and how more you read about it how better it gets

1 Like

Thatā€™s dangerous thoughā€¦ Now that Iā€™ve tried day trading to understand it, I also understand why so many people participate in this financial capitalist economy. Itā€™s the worst drug.

/edit
I wonder what influence it has on my judgement about safeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m not day trading anymore, did that for years and my profits where a little higher as when i just hold but the stress was 10x higher.

Just sad to see maidsafe is beeing hugely manipulated, Anyone know if its possible to see a richlist on the omni protocol like maidsafe?

4 Likes

It is pretty satisfying knowing that your crypto savings are getting good a boost when the local fiat slumps. It is a good hedge at times, as well as a wild ride :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ā€¦ always interesting to see new ideas, when I get off my ass enough to build my own graphs from the data out there. Price target of $0.15 is quite likely given the run up to Beta and now with a decent PR partner at the helm of getting the word out.

6 Likes

I found this surprising. MAID wins had you bought the top 10 coins by marketcap 18 months ago.

7 Likes

Arenā€™t we missing ethereum there?

Was thinking the same but I guess that Ethereum wasnā€™t around 18 months ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Ethereum came on the scene around Jul 2015, this analysis was from April - exactly 18 months ago.

Hereā€™s my full analysis from 6 - 30 months ago:

4 Likes

This might be a day that maidsafe needs to prove they wanna hold this level.

Lot of pressure down
-Bitcoin rising
-Last day of equity.

If they break the 13000 people might panic sell more cause it will break a big support level
and the 51,8% retracement.

Lets hope the maidsafe dev update brings some good updates today so we can keep this levels.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering in what universe would FIFTY-ONE-POINT-EIGHT have such a uniquely prominent signifimango :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Think you meant 61.8% which is around 13500.

Nothing big in the update this week so lets see if your right and MAID breaks down from this 13500 support we have had for 3 weeks. I donā€™t think we will see much panic selling since most weak hands have sold out already, but maybe if BTC approaches $700?

It looks like home vaults are a priority and probably why we are still waiting for alpha 2. Itā€™s a shame they couldnā€™t get this done before BTTF funding ended, but it really should have been done before the funding even started. The pitch was premature in itā€™s timing and would have looked a lot better if people were hosting vaults from home already. Guarantee it would have reached 100% and those who sold MAID to buy equity would have been able to buy more.

I wont complain about the low price because Iā€™m still happy to buy them cheap.

3 Likes

Do you use bitcoin to buy maid?

Still roughly 8.5c long timeā€¦ its not losing ground. Why donā€™t you see that. Or show me the light, please burst my bubble.

Is there another way?