MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Guess I’m just really curious about really boring things, haha :smile:

7 Likes

Maybe he means boring as in the sense of Elon Musk’s Boring Company. Then I would be totally aligned that it will be completely boring (into the heads of disbeliefers). :joy:

3 Likes

Sure. Maybe there is enough of them to drive the price. The reason to my scpeticism is that in my opinion these smart people should drive the price up already, because the potential is so huge, nevermind the risk.

But maybe the price is actually where it should be and it is just low relative to other projects where the price is driven by less significant tech and marketing hype etc.

1 Like

Alpha 3 means it is one step away from Alpha 4 and Beta release. Hope the funding lasts

3 Likes

Maidsafe team said that funding last for 2 more years until release

I reckon we could take up a whip around from forum members if they run short

This is true, but quite a few people made the stretch to understand it enough to do something exciting (buy drugs) with it. It didn’t have much value just because of the importance of the tech as such.

But the thing I’m really interested about is if there is going to be any kind of low access participatory “handle” to the node software I’m going to run on my computer? Something similar to Crust test? Ok, maybe this was nosey question and you want to keep the details hidden until release…

Prior to the ongoing turbulence. If a chunk of the funds has been kept in BTC and MAID, this current off-the-cliff scenario is gonna hurt, in case it lasts. Let’s hope it’s not fatal.

These people are pretty clever and tough. Maidsafe’s attitude, like towards all their previous speed bumps, will be something along the lines of…

4 Likes

Sub $0.10 by end of year.

Look at that market chart line, it’s looks like fatigue, mini price recovery, pump attempt? Then relaxation to a price about $0.01 below the last low. It’s like bending a metal coat hanger back and forth.

Please don’t release alpha-3 untill we’ve had a good period of buying opertunity at or below sub $0.10.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Last year the $1.0 party, this year the $0.1 ‘party’? :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Absolutely. I don’t get people wanting the price to crash so they can ‘fill up their bags’. A high price represents a quality technology in my eyes. Cheap means cheap.

2 Likes

I think the Maidsafe has the top minds working on the top project. Therefore, I think it’s safe to say they’ve pulled out enough crypto profit from the surge last year in order to pay salary and other company expenses for the next two years. From the point Nick made that statement. I mean the team is growing. I don’t think the current prices are affecting the company right now. Really hope I’m not completely wrong here.

We all know that maid will not gain in price till minimum beta or safecoin released, we thought it will be after alpha 2 (we said too that alpha 2 is most important, now we say alpha 3 is most important thing, after that we will say alpha 4 is most important and etc.)

I would like know how they would maintained ongoing development with out last year pump. It give them extra cash compare to prediction they probably did after ICO.

If they hold Cash:Bitcoin:Maid = 1:1:1 than quite a save to wait for end of bear market and price increase.

I have to agree with you. All signs show acceleration (e.g. ramped up hiring, increasing investment in marketing, etc.). Those are not the actions of a company in financial distress.

12 Likes

Exactly: “7 new team members are joining us this week” this does not sound like a company in trouble beacuse of a bear market. MAIDSAFE is too smart to put all their eggs into one basket.

9 Likes

Smarter than many self proclaimed crypto experts, I suspect! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

MaidSafeCoin’s launch date was June 12th, 2014. MaidSafeCoin’s total supply is 452,552,412 tokens. MaidSafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @maidsafe and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MaidSafeCoin is /r/maidsafe and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MaidSafeCoin is maidsafe.net. The official message board for MaidSafeCoin is safenetforum.org.

According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “

5 Likes

Not entirely sure what all that means, but it seems positive so has my vote.

3 Likes