MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

But that all doesnt matter cause as soon as you sell, it will end up in another ones hands, and if you buy at a dollar your aiming higher or you use them :wink: (lets say switching stronger hands).

Maidsafe is getting slowly hammered down, need way more buying power to stay at this levels

Lol highs and lows. Life of a holder.

I doubt any next rise will come before decentralized, well-performing vaults.

Just go with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea i agree on that if you talk about maidsafe everyone says its just vaporware. Its time the vault get connected to the network

2 Likes

Steady at approximately 8.5c for ages. Not hammered.
Btc is going up. Itā€™s just the graph that is deceiving.

8 Likes

More fool the sellers. More tokens for me. One day we will all be looking back at this forum with fondness. And wealth!

7 Likes

I have read the exact same on basically every cryptocurrency. To be honest it rather sounds desperate than anything elseā€¦

2 Likes

Definitely true. Itā€™s the biggest cliche in crypto, although it has been right a few times already.

Just because youā€™re paranoid doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t after you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sure, the point is that it only serves baseless self-confirmation and doesnĀ“t contribute anything to any discussion. There are better reasons to buy and better things to talk about.

Well, those types of discussions tend to comfort the exposed hodler. After years of patience I think itā€™s fair enough for people to want to focus on optimistic future possibilities to sustain them through the ups and downs. It does no harm and we all indulge in it from time to timeā€¦ even though yes, it doesnā€™t really add anything of value to the conversation, it has to be expected in this thread.

1 Like

Well, you explain why we find this kind of statement in this thread, which is fine, but I know very well why we find ā€œto the moonā€/ā€œwill moon soonā€/ā€œothers will be rektā€ in crypto forums - the only thing I said is that it sounds really desperateā€¦ I donĀ“t see anything optimistic in that statement.

Yet again I think how price movements obey no logic at all.
Weā€™re in Alpha, the funding has reached and past the minimum mark, the team is expandingā€¦ And yet, price is back to what it was way prior Alpha release.
I just find it baffling!

4 Likes

I see it this way, those are the very reasons the price is holding itā€™s ground. 8.3c for a placeholder is pretty impressive to me.

1 Like

The big shark money flows thru all the different alt coins on Poloniex. They come thru and gobble up all the small investors whenever there is new hype and then depart for the next hype, leaving behind a sea of blood. Buy low and hold tight or prepare to get chewed up by shark traders.

5 Likes

Retest of the low failed to break it again, and people are collecting like crazy that must be a really good sign.

Also the fundraise keeps getting more and more, so the development can increase like crazy soon.
Meaning we might see a nice reversal from this point on.

0.00013853 on 07 oct 2016

3 Likes

Even with the BTC rise incoming Iā€™m inclined to agree with you Bob. Itā€™s starting to feel like thereā€™s a lot of resistance building up. Iā€™m noticing buyers trying not to push up the price with their accumulation - people are instantly picking off any of the bigger sell orders that make it near the price instead of sniping at the buy book to take profit from their trades and exit positions. The depth/volume has stayed pretty aggressive for while now, despite the price gradually declining and whale orders making the total volume figure misleading. All the bigger sell orders are getting picked off too quickly to build up the sell side pressure or eat into the buy walls for a big slide, so it would take a pretty big whale splash to dump it heavily now.

Iā€™m with you, it feels like the Alt market is just holding off everything because BTC pump is imminent, but maid is definitely in a lot of peopleā€™s cross-hairs. It will probably hold most of its fiat value if/when btc pumps imo. Although, in such a small market it is pretty easy to be wrong ofc lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I think many are indeed snipping small amounts every drop thats what im doing now aswell.
Also the biggest drop in my opinion was because the true maidsafe fanboys sold maidsafe
to buy equity after last rise around 17k plus.

And the market just reacted on that cause most traders are not even informed a littlebit about maidBut i had some great swing trades and now collecting and collecting.

Wish i would rise much faster cause if it would reach 17k plus when the equity was live i would bought some equity but im def. not selling around this price and i cant understand why others are actually. I hope the one selling is not maidsafe from their couple millions just to get some dev. funds

Edit* About your whale view, i think a whale is actually collecting a lot now, too bad we cant see a rich list of maidsafe that make it perfect for whales.

1 Like

Well, if you hold non-sterling fiat nowā€™s a pretty good time to buy in on BttF, with GBP dumping and Maidsafe priced in pounds. 31 year low is hardcore! Youā€™ll get best bang for your buck offloading your Benjamins I reckon. $1.2/Ā£1 = mmmm.

Someone should add that to the reasons to buy into maidsafe lol.

/Jabba goes to sell the last of his online poker dollars.

I would rather buy bitcoin with every fiat atm, and switch it to maidsafe coin instead of buying equity.

Im guessing that the roi will be so much bigger im expecting a rise to $4 even is possible

Cool i played a lot of poker online aswell, sort of good with numbers, too bad my language are much worse.

1 Like

It would be very interesting if polo did a distribution chart like bittrex does.

Well your roi will be defined by the moment you cash out, so in all likelihood my roi from equity will be greater, as Iā€™m more likely to hold that for 3+ years. If youā€™re patient with set targets then fair enough. Iā€™m not likely to be that disciplined.

Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll have sold out a very happy man by the time the coins have hit a couple of bucks, but I may be forced to wait until maidsfe is seriously huge before I see anything back from the chunk I stuck in there. :triumph:

1 Like