MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

0.17. I am almost back where i started more than 2 years ago :man_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Total agreement. MAID is included, to this day, in many articles about the top 100 cryptos, mentioned alongside ETH and BTC. There is nothing dead about this coin! It is more alive then 90% of all crypto in existence! Its not about price right now. If the team behind MAID were doing nothing then I would be worried, but they continue building one of the best techs in the world, and thats what counts right now. Buy and hold, buy and hold!

6 Likes

Here ya go positive Pete

and no I didnā€™t photoshop Frasers head on that either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

1 Like

And then there was a sudden spike to btc. Just when you think it was going nowhere :joy:

1 Like

This is from the drop in tether.

1 Like

Tether can create a real messā€¦for the naked shortsšŸ˜‚ If this goes on we could see a lot of upward spikes. Say SQUEEZEšŸ˜

I flagged it because I thought it was not very tactful. My apologies if I offended you.

1 Like

I get the feeling if/when the tide goes out, there will be blood on the streets and the people responsible may end up in jail.

1 Like

You know I can, so why not just get to the point.

Because 99% of all crypto is junk.
Joke coins such as Doge, and blatant forks such as BTC Gold, BTC Diamond and Aurora are part of that party, and even fare better than MAID. Even Moon Coin and Pot Coin were members not that long ago.
MAID will have to claw its way higher if it wants to stand out.

1 Like

Wellā€¦ we are only $0.03 away from my $0.15 premonition.

On the bright side, buying opertunity a $0.02 - $0.08 is on its way.
With development at full steam ahead, once Network is released - people are going to be kicking themselves for not buying at $0.02 - $0.08

Bring it oooon.

1 Like

What do you base the 0.02-0.08 assumption on? Gut feeling? :sweat_smile:

All evidence points to the contrary.

Now weā€™ll work on vocabulary.

• Obscure: not discovered or known about.
  • Dead: lifeless, inert

Clearly, neither of the above apply to MAID or MaidSafe for that matter.

Iā€™d address your string of non sequiturs, like BTCG, but I suspect Iā€™d be largely wasting my time.

In general, I prefer not to feed the troll, but when people throw mud for no reason, it really rubs me the wrong way. You can disagree with MaidSafeā€™s approach, but propagating exaggerated FUD is unacceptable.

9 Likes

Partly the current uncertaintyā€¦ and that is normal I guess for crypto.

Also look at the all time chart, I know past performance is no guarantee of future performanceā€¦ but the chart looks symmetrical.

The left hand side shows $0.02 to $0.08 before it started to rocket hanging on to bitcoins coat tails.
The bitcoin run up to $20,000 helped the maidsafe price.

Post bustā€¦ with copy cat blockchain projects, and the general unsustainability of blockchain technology, I feel itā€™s all going to unravel. People are trading deckchairs on the Titanic.

Just feels like weā€™ll see a collapse in blockchain prices, buying opertunity in SAFEnetwork tokensā€¦ then on SAFEnetwork launch a boom in safecoin/maidsafe price for an actual green and sustainable crypto currency.

Blockchain prices will go down furtherā€¦ maidsafe token lives on the blockchain, itā€™s going to follow the trend.

SAFECoin, on Network launchā€¦ Oh babyā€¦ We will be crypto No1

Edit: yes. Gut feeling
Edit2: Iā€™ve not sold a single maidsafe token on the way down. Could be a shakeout. Never sell, until launch. Ever.

4 Likes

It would be horrible for Maidsafe to go back down to 2014 levels. I donā€™t understand those on this forum who are cheerleaders for that event.

6 Likes

Fair enough. In @veli_e_velievā€™s defense though, he probably meant that MAIDā€™s current position makes it look like all those nasty, nasty things to the outsiders who are not that well informed about the progress and all those tiny little bits of this project. Not that the project per se is dead; only that it may look as such.

Price wiseā€¦ it might be 2014 ā€¦ most of that is bitcoins work.
Progress wise, they have come a long wayā€¦ and thatā€™s what is going to cause massive financial gain on launch.

Iā€™ve always disagreed with that premise. Bitcoin does have an effect on price but confidence and excitement about a project is the primary driver of price. Bitcoin was around $350 to $400 in 2014. The Bitcoin/Maidsafe ratio between 2014 and now blows that premise out of the water.

1 Like

:rofl:

Iā€™m not sure why people who believe in the project would not want it to go to $0.02 a coin. I would like to pick up another 50-100K+ on the cheap. None of this really matters until at least Beta comes out, maybe not even until the final product release. What others outside of the project think does not really matter. Once the product is in its final stages and completion is all but guaranteed, the coin price will reflect that. MAID is still a relatively obscure coin in a ā€œwhat have you done for me latelyā€ market. Thereā€™s no reason to think that it couldnā€™t bounce back once a product is out there, even if it dips below the $0.05 mark.

3 Likes