MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

As far as I know https://www.cryptopia.co.nz still does not require KYC for withdrawals less than 5000 NZD and they trade MAID

3 Likes

lol yes but u send first!

Ok thank you very much

:laughing: As much as I wish I could, I do not trust rando people on the internet. Probably best to use an exchange like neo mentioned. I only do exchanges where there is no chance of me getting burned (where someone else takes the risk sending to me and hopes I return the favor :stuck_out_tongue: ).

1 Like

Ya man of course no worries I wouldnt either

4 Likes

You could try https://changelly.com/ As far as I am aware it doesnā€™t require any KYC

Is crypto market really off 15% because Goldman not launching trading desk? Is it really what we have come down to nowadays ? Kinda pathetic.

15 Likes

Just think what will be if CBOE for BTC ETF will be rejected after september 30?

3 Likes

We actually dropped from $823b to $202b, so we preformed even more spectacular.

I mean, at a marketcap of above $700b and all this talk about net neutrality and somehow the cryptospace canā€™t come together and fund itā€™s own isp*, then your basically begging to become pathetic.

Keep hodling, keep burning coins, keep calling cryptocoins shitcoins, because you think you got the luxury to do that and soon youā€™ll find out how low the banks can push the prices of these tokens. The cryptospace is bringing a :fork_and_knife: to a :gun: fight, disorganized $b to fight hyper organized $trillions and expecting to somehow win. :joy: yeah we are selling laughing stocks. Enjoy the lows, if emerging market currencies give any hints many things will fall through the floor.

So maybe cryptospace invest in *Freifunk, Opengarden, Gotennaā€¦ $10b each for starters, before we have a total marketcap of $69b. :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed pathetic, so much focus in the space on integrating with the old instead of innovating.
Bored to death with it.
As with the early internet, lots of time was spent putting what already existed on web instead of forging new paths. We donā€™t need Goldman Sachs or ETFs we need innovative new ideas.

17 Likes

New exchange, MAID/BTC and MAID/ETH pairs.
Anybody know of them?
Not much happening on there.

https://coingamex.com/exchange/page/98

5 Likes

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/maidsafe-pa-can-an-old-dog-learns-new-tricks

7 Likes

Crypto Exchange Circle Recruits Former Homeland Security Official as Legal Chief. With Circle being the owner of Poloniexā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve started to get bored watching the prices. Like Iā€™m micro managing my investments. I now believe this is a real ā€œlong haulā€ situation if youā€™ve found projects you like. I could be wrong about this, but didnā€™t Amazon have to wait around 7 years before they turned a profit? Now it feels like theyā€™ve been here forever (for some youngsters thatā€™ll feel even more like the truth). I feel like Maidsafe are doing something legit. Eventually, it (and itā€™s tokens) will be worth quite a lot and Safenet will be a standard. Iā€™m willing to wait.

6 Likes

Investing is based on fundamentals. You need to know the thing youā€™re buying to the extreme, you need to know why it ā€œmustā€ work and, instead of looking at the price, you need keep an eye on the project: the people working on it, the people managing it, and of course the progress. It needs a long term view.

Trading is about exploiting trends and reversals. It works on much shorter timeframes than investing and, at least in the case of crypto, it has nothing to do with the ā€œtechā€ and everything to do with the hype and maybe even more with the current pick of the major pump&dump groups.

Both approaches are legitimate, but you need to know which one it is youā€™re doing or else you may look at the fundamentals to open a position for a few days or invest long-term based on a pump and both of those will lead to great losses.

Trading MAID is unrelated to investing in Safecoin. If you want to trade, thereā€™s no reason to be particular about MAID. Instead, just pick whatever works best at the moment. Develop a system that wins more money on the long term than it loses. On the other hand, if you want to invest in Safecoin, buy MAID when itā€™s cheap and then forget about it.

3 Likes
1 Like

In some countries the SAFE Network doesnā€™t need marketing, people just need vaults running from home, the sooner the better.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I was wondering - is it possible and what would have to happen to seeing Safenetwork becoming succesfull in the future but at the same time the price of Safecoin not skyrocketing or maybe even falling.

I, as a beginner, cannot answer this (easy?) question but I think it would help me to understand this project.

(And to be clear - while iā€™m hodling some maids, this is not a bad scenario to me at all)

I hope this is not a stupid question and Iā€™m not going to interrupt onyone from doing his important tasks,
have a nice day!

1 Like

Do you think Safecoin needs to skyrocket for it to be successful? It would no doubt attract some attention, but I donā€™t think it is necessary.

In fact, perhaps that thinking is putting the cart before the horse. The price of Safecoin is much more likely to skyrocket after SAFE Network has demonstrated significant success.

Maybe each will help drive the other! :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think this at all and donā€™t really understand the skyrocketing of any cryptocoin out there yet.
(besides of speculation and greed)

What Iā€™m asking is - is it possible that, once a lot people use safenetwork and safecoin, the price of safecoin actually starts to fall (for reasons like - a lot of safecoins are (re)used and the network is not that expensive).

1 Like