MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

There is hope still…

Yes I know the official path is decentralized exchanges but somehow Binance adds cred.

3 Likes

Soooo, essentially the article is calling Maid a shitcoin?

No, he admits many good projects have not yet been added.

Sorry, I missed that. That’s good news

1 Like

Opinion only but the tweet is laughable. Bluntly Binance is a business not a charity and CZ isn’t Jesus as much as some wish he were :grin:

DEX on SAFE can’t come quick enough.

3 Likes

While I agree, the current landscape says that he and Binance are a big deal so it carries some weight.

They said the same about Mt Gox :wink:

Edit: whoops price topic…yay cheap MAID

1 Like

You could be right.
However Binance can also earn on transaction and trading fees, besides a listing fee.
And improve their credibility by adding good coins. If the coins they’re offering are lacking, they get less trading on their platform and so less coin projects interested in paying the listing fee…
If they see MaidSafeCoin as a ‘good enough coin’ (at the moment), that’s another question of course.

1 Like

Yep your right, the term ‘good’ should really say ‘profitable’ though.

They won’t even acknowledge this project until the traders on Poloniex/Hbtc push the daily trading volume to $100million + only then would they be forced to take notice and only for monetary reasons.

Crypto (even once this great project arrives) is and will forever be driven by the ugly greed of the majority and little more.

I also see more than a few scenarios where SAFE would severely disrupt both their current and future business and profit models.

Until then I guess lots n lots of sh1tcoins, eh em I mean ‘good coins’ await the faithful Binance devotees :smile: :pray: :latin_cross:

1 Like

To stay in your religious theme: ‘let him who is without sin cast the first stone’. And with sin I mean greed in this context. Of course, some have more of it than others.
It could very well be idle hope, but maybe Binance are willing to also try something a bit more long term now, without e.g. going immediately :vampire: on it with high listing fees.
And what about their DEX proposal? Sounds like a positive development, but it could be that I’m missing something.

Of course, you talk sense.

Kinda hard to have much faith in the Oprah of the Crypto world but hey more than happy to be wrong in the end :+1:

Stones incoming anyway :rofl:

1 Like

Well, we lost the daily 200ma with a vengeance…this could get real bad again

1 Like

Keep an eye on the market cap ranking relative to the fact that the dollar value (and Btc value) has gone down a bit. Ranking indicates most other coins are doing worse.

5 Likes

Good for illustrating how far some coins have fallen from grace. Many have lost over 90%. Nano, which mooned on promises has since lost about 97% of its peak value!

Maidsafecoin lost a little ground to Bitcoin during the last boom, but it has largely been clawing back ground since. Steady as she goes compared to many other coins out there.

20 Likes

It is written on the wall: the more they fall the higher we rise. Stand your ground! And if the manic pump comes again Maid will drop out of sight, hidden once more like a diamond in the rough. Only those with a keen eye can see its true beauty. Stand your ground, Safe diggers, and the diamonds will be yours. Cheers!

10 Likes

Whatever said and done. Its not two years i bought into Maidsafe. So its not that bad a wait. Some bought in 2014. I guess its a longer corner for them. Got to hang in there :pray:

3 Likes

I only ever intend to sell in order to fund the singularity and even then … so …

What I suspect is happening is that there are a few whales who’ve made too many bets and some of them are not going well in this bear eat bear market. Skeptical that it’ll go too much lower - under 20 cents is a super bargain for even the most broke of investors.

4 Likes

I agree. I always buy at .20 and below. For me the biggest problem is buying large amounts of MAID, as liquidity is always too low, and I ususlly have to buy in smaller amounts at time. Seems like most investors hold.

How low will it go? I don’t trust a lot of technical analysis in crypto.

1 Like