MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Price is falling but look at that rank!!!

Edit: last time I checked we were at rank 55.

9 Likes

Two months ago we were ranked 103!

2 Likes

I’m betting in the next 10 months we’ll be in the top 20 and in the next 18-24 months top 10 easy.

17 Likes

nr 19 here. It takes the supplied coins % into account.

1 Like

Cream rising to the top. :smile:

2 Likes

Man if the price doesn’t hold around 5300 sats (40 cents) im going to have to dump my position hard on these thin books…I love trading maid but this is killing me, with the 0 liquidity on polo these days.

Happy to see some dumps, I wanna scoop up more in the 20 cent range :slight_smile: . Or preferably 1 cent range if we could have a crypto space meltdown hah.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting way of looking at it that seems a bit backward to me.

Surely a planned / possible dilution of tokens should negatively impact future implied market cap rather than boost it?

If Safecoin had a market cap of $500bn in 2050, each token would be worth more if there were no dilution compared to if 10x the tokens are issued with demand remaining constant.

So in this case, the future implied market cap of MAID would drop drastically if MaidSafe decided a large dilution were not necessary or beneficial, unless the price of MAID then responded by shooting upwards. I’d love to see that happen for an experiment on what the market is, and isn’t pricing in at this stage (and because I don’t think the dilution is necessary or beneficial!).

Still, very interesting, as it is possible that much of the market takes the potential / planned dilutions into account when making decisions.

If you want to sell, try selling some at Openledger by placing some sell blocks. Maybe it creates some market there. Most people don’t want to register at polo because of account verification, I don’t think that market will grow

1 Like

Andddd we are below ripple now :exploding_head:

Does anyone know why MAID is crashing?

Because bitcoin and every other alt is crashing.

9 Likes

What is wrong with coinmarketcap? Someone is experiencing issues there too?

Technical glitch i guess. Or the big pump this year just started. :thinking::unamused:

Couldn’t find our rank at first

4 Likes

If we get to 35 that will be the expected price :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::innocent::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not to long ago our same friend said anytime the market was trying to move it was held in place by people selling iirc.

That to me is luquidity.
I asked for an explanation in simple terms and got none.

I think they may be a little confused.

Major spike (3x) in volume on hitbtc. We should see a move to the 55-5600 sat range here real soon :slight_smile:

My thoughts on hitbtc

2 Likes

I hate hitbtc, but what will usually follow is a mass vol decline there and it all goes to polo quickly for a price push.