MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic

I am very much happy with Maid right now. We are in top 66 - much better than dipping below 100! Hope to get back to top 25 with exchange listings and back to top 10 in the next few years. Obviously surpassing Bitcoin will then be on the horizon also

Exchange listings has to be a priority. What if polo or hitbtc were to pull the plug, anything is possible. The more barriers to entry the better.

plus the hitbtc fee is real robbery…

I really like the fall of Bitcoin, this is a perfect opportunity to buy more safecoin.

Sadly there are no any new info about exchanges listing…

I know everything is progressing rapidly and smoothly but we need another exchange or two very badly. Especially with these new depressed prices.

Depressed prices? Maidsafecoin has been moving up the ranks for weeks. It is outperforming most of the top 100 weekly.

I posted info on the open source exchange Lykke here that has a open coding bounty to impliment Omni protocol. When that bounty is filled then MaidSafecoin would be fairly easy for them to add. They have Zero trading fees, minimal transfer fees and a wallet where you own the private keys.

you are correct, I meant just as a fiat price.

Oh yes! The cream always rises to the top. Especially when the useless lard falls to the bottom.

Top 64. Market is tanking.

We are rising up the board. People either buy, or hold on to quality in times like these.

Wow… also look at the bitcoin price… sub $6000 tonight.
Who took a mortgage out to buy at $20,000 ouch…

I hope nobody would ever take a mortgage out to buy any crypto/stocks etc. I bet the Bear will continue and even if the price stabilises around $6k it will probably visit below $5k at least once. I know it’s not what most ppl like to hear but judging by last time btc/crypto is in for a good 10 months of nothing much going on before the slow bull returning and building ground again. I know I’ll be buying more Maid if I see it below $0.28 and then again below $0.24 coz as bearish as I sound I have a strong feeling the next ATHs will dwarf the recent one in comparison.

Price was dropping 13 months from december 2013 to January 2015. The difference is, few people believed in crypto recovery after that year of decline. This time it is different. People believe BTC will pump to ATH again, they just do not know when. In 2014/2015 there were big BTC whales leaving dead crypto. This time BTC distribution is different. The main reason for longer bear period are altcoins. Those are very overpriced even after losing 80-90% of ATH value. There are so many scams, pump&dump coins. The more backholders lose on them, the more will they exit, sell them for BTC and BTC for USD. But BTC is a beast and I can imagine situation where BTC starts to pump and alts will dump even compared to usd. This market is hard to predict, there are now very big players and it is much harder to outplay others than it used to be.

Cool website I wonder on a separate note if any of the marketing team have seen it https://altcoinomy.com/

@SarahPentland @dugcampbell @nicklambert

Are we there yet :rocket::shamrock: :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Nice site - not cheap either I suspect! Thanks for the heads up @goindeep

Guys, for tracking: http://cryptos.com.hr

Live Cryptocurrency prices from all markets and market Capitalization. Stay up to date with the latest cryptocurrency price movements. Check our coin stats data and see when there is an opportunity to buy or sell coin at best price.

Just doing my part:

Nice little pump today before the incoming weekend dump!

Maid still pumping…