MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Pump now be careful on the 19th 20th 21st the dump is coming

I doubt there are a lot of people here trading.

6 Likes

Macrotrends

PM May says she wants to work with the US on a new GOLD STANDARD in financial services through technology. SC Bob Mueller accuses some Russians and Bitcoin and the Btc-e guy gets extradited to France. New claim to being Satoshi says revelation about who and why coming soonā€¦as well as suggesting that there is quite an interesting story behind it. Meanwhile, Trump goes to his golf courseā€¦a few minutes from Troon and Ayr. And Q continues claiming ā€œTHIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.ā€

Iā€™m not asking anyone to agree with these potentially unrelated macro observations, but there are some interesting parallels worth noting. I can give much more credence to why these isnā€™t simply a random hypothesis, but Iā€™ll let people make up their own minds as to whether there are potential long-term price implications or not. This is certainly nothing about the short or medium term price movements.

1 Like

Why are those dates significant?

Thereā€™s a death cross coming in Bitcoin in the next days/weeks. Itā€™s going to crush the whole sector. Just look what happened when that happened after the 2014 peak.

Hope for a Black Swan. Unknown Unknowns. Or Known Unknowns for the few that might know them. Likely unrelated to cryptoā€¦ Otherwise, itā€™s going to be a altcoin apocalypse. Hopefully, MAID will at least gain marketshare in the fall and the Maidsafe team has fiat to make it through the home stretch. Can Humpty Dumpty be put back together again?

1 Like

Little climb to 6000 sat. and soon $ 0,40.

1 Like

In the picture the moving average is set to 7,30,50 days, A real death cross is when 50 days cuts 200 days moving average?

1 Like

It was a screenshot of the video. There were lots of configurations being looked at because traditional metrics seem to more accurately apply in crypto when looked at from an accelerated timetable, according to some. That said, I could have been more precise about the screenshot. Regardless, the context of that conversation is still the same: as those peaks from late 2017 get taken out of the average, the shorter average, albeit 30 or 50, is going to turn downwards pretty dramatically.

I see some other fundamental and policy items that could be positive, but Iā€™m unsure about a net positive when the TA is applied. Who knows? Just more grains of salt.

1 Like

Interesting, also some people are predicting the 3rd Elliott wave, meaning a big pump. Who knowsā€¦

3 Likes

While Iā€™m not the greatest proponent of Elliott Wave Theory, I think strong arguments can be made in support of this. I think weā€™re around ā€œCā€.

1 Like

Charts and theories, for markets with lots of traders - they are kind of a self fulfilling prophecy as many people follow the same rules. Probably should pay attention to this.

7 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I donā€™t think in general that anyone can predict markets because markets tend to move with the trend, random and with macroeconomic news. But if every one hitting the sell button on a death cross then the market collapses but if there is ok macroeconomic news it might just go the other way around. From economic education Iā€™am a firm believer of the ā€œEfficient market hypothesisā€ (EMH).
Only exception is the " @Zoki coil effect" (ZCE). :wink:

EHM (Eugene Fama, Nobel prize winner).
Strong markets = Not Insider or Fundamental analysis works
Medium Strong markets = Insider information works but not fundamental
Weak markets = Insider and Fundamental analysis work
(Technical analysis donā€™t work even in weak markets.)
But it donā€™t hinder anyone from getting lucky in the short term. :grinning:

4 Likes

Exchange traded fund(s) (with insurance to please regulators) might act as a catalyst for next bull market?
We shall see in the next few months whether it gets ā€œapprovalā€

2 Likes

I largely agree. Itā€™s like reading tea leaves; you can squint your eyes to see whatever you want to seeā€¦

8 Likes
2 Likes

ā€˜UK Positioned to Lead the Crypto Economy According to a New Reportā€™ -Live Bitcoin News

ā€¦bodes well for MAIDSAFE based in Troon, Scotland : )

3 Likes

Good one, Joshuef, you are right ofcourse. :smile: Even though the economics prize maybe isnā€™t the most solid one or an actual Nobel prize, they are usually smart cookies and I think that I have to believe at least some of them until someone disprove their theories. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This weeks update, with possible website releaseā€¦ with Dev tutorials, > $0.50 by the end of this weekend.

6 Likes

Itā€™s good to be an optimist but it all depends on Bitcoin until beta release

5 Likes

MAID is nice up again last hours. The market seems to appreciate the new website :smile:

7 Likes