MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

Where’s your Schrodinger dead cat bounce? :cat2: :crying_cat_face: :face_with_monocle::cowboy_hat_face::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe a good thing that MaidSafeCoin (back in top 100 today) isn’t listed anymore on Upbit (or should I say Downbit). According to many probably FUD, but being investigated by the police is not pleasant I think.

Is that when the price of MAID has simultaneously retraced and increased ~70%? :joy:

I’ll write down your promise and remember that.
I’ll join for sure your party mate :muscle::sunglasses:

Maid is building the future pavement of communication and interaction for humankind and it’s putting the values of freedom, privacy and fairness at the center of our lives. This is a revolution since we live in a society that is used to trading those values for earnings.

Though i’m not a deep tech guy, I try everyday to help spreading the word among people cause i feel we’re like a big family with one big aim. And I feel honoured to both witness this revolution and be part of it.
This is a great story which we’ll be able to recount in future

7 Likes

Price :chart_with_downwards_trend: + Rank :chart_with_upwards_trend: = Capitulation/Consolidation/Cryptoapocalypse
Pre-:last_quarter_moon_with_face: phase

1 Like

No doubt Cryptoskeptic, mmmmmwwwwahahahahahaha! :laughing:

Everytime the crypto market-cap takes a hit, it seems MAID rises. I bet if 90% of the market gets sucked into a day-traders blackhole nightmare, MAID would be at 5 place on coinmarketcap chart, or higher. There are so many coins destined to vanish into the next dimension. Cheers

5 Likes

That’s actually a really interesting point. It follows along the same line as someone else predicting a huge “fluff-crypto” crash, and only worthy contenders remaining near and around the top. Given, pre-beta/-release for MAID, that’d still be a decent way down from the top… but theoretically still quite a bit closer than right now. Not that everything will happen this way, but it’s within the realm of possibility, at least.

5 Likes

“Digital Currency: Market to Witness Comprehensive Growth by Top Global Leader-Bitcoins, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Factom, MaidSafeCoin, Peercoin”

Looks like analysts believe in MAID:

9 Likes

That report must be from about two years ago…

3 Likes

maybe they focused on coins with ‘enough history’ so there actually is something to analye :wink:

3 Likes

Or maybe they started a while back with the report and update it every x months:
from 2017-10-12: https://www.qyresearchgroups.com/report/global-digital-currency-market-size-status-and-forecast-2022
from today: https://www.qyresearchgroups.com/report/global-digital-coins-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025

2 Likes

Someone just needs to give them ‘just’ $3300 and we can find out! :wink:

5 Likes

Sees MAID’s sudden and strange rise to 40 cents after obsolete analysis is posted.
What are you guys talking about? That’s a completely current synopsis…

1 Like

In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Digital Coins are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.

4 Likes

“Top global leaders” should be the giveaway. They were once the top ten Now Maid 102, Factom 103, Peercoin. 199…

You have to go back about two years - that’s a long time in the Crypto world. There are many more exciting and well- funded and well led projects out now. Maid is solid but there is competition in many areas.

Just beacuse a coin is not in the top ten presently, doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong there. My bet is a long one.

5 Likes

I consider the top ten in crypto as either battletested/promising, sunken cost projects, and flavors of the week.

1 Like

Just watched Silicon valley final episode. To be frank, its really inspiring. Finger crossed for the same with SAFE Network.

6 Likes

Today 3 months maximum with price over 5000 satoshi just before Thursday routing exiting announcement.

1 Like