MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

It’s an indiscriminate ban. It affects all crypto related adds, not only the “scammy copy paste coins”.

1 Like

I have to say, I’m very pleased with how MAID’s price has performed in light of the recent Bittrex delisting and the broader macro trends in the crypto space. It shows distinct (source of) strength from and minimized correlation with BTC, I think.

5 Likes

It most acutely affects those with big marketing budgets, which plays into the hands of those who don’t… such as Maidsafe.

9 Likes

The ban will eventually get lifted when the space cleans up. Those who survive by good longer term planning and also those who focused on on the tech and not focusing on exploiting the bubble will flourish. Looking forward to those days. Feels like it is getting closer

5 Likes

Yep. That’s what the Crypto space lacks. A credible source that analyses all the existing and new cryptos and segregates them into bullshit and credible piles. Much like credible share analysts

2 Likes

After launch… even if crypto adverts remain banned… they didn’t say anything about banning untiliy services, email, file storage, music services… Etc… etc…

This ban, long term, is good for MAIDSAFE.
Short term the price is going to take a hit, traders may just dump it to hell, which should allow community members here to accumulate.

5 Likes

We cannot keep accumulating without selling at some point…the more you accumulate the higher the dream that it will launch sooner etc… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soon we shall regain our place in top 10 again.
Did any coin pull off such a feat in the past?

1 Like

Most likely people in the community already purchased the amount they wanted. Stocks is one of the rare places where a huge rebate doesn’t attract customers, it actually scares them away.

3 Likes

Not sure, but now we are seeing the weeding of the hype coin crop, allowing quality projects to lean toward the sun and grow. Truth of value is being revealed, as I have always said it would, when the markets tumble. The more it crashes the higher Maidsafe rises.

3 Likes

There is so much real value being added every week.
The updates amaze me and there seems to be alot going on with all the new team members being added.
Im sure the price will adjust accordingly at some point.

1 Like

I thought I was going to be a millionaire sometime in the future with my pre crash holdings. I have been accumulating since January and according to my calculations will now be a gazillionaire :wink::smile:

2 Likes

Haha, true that, i’m more than happy to paddle away from the crypto crowd and into the so called nothingness.

I’ll just continue to accumulate waiting for the wave to arrive. That view hasn’t changed for me since day 1 at the crowd sale and it doesn’t matter if it takes another 5 years.

If the wave doesn’t turn up I might be sad but the sun still comes up the next day, however if it does arrive Nazaré will look like child’s play compared to this thing :surfing_man:

4 Likes

Handy for UK people

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping they allow for faster payments transfers in & out of coinbase… that would be wonderful!

No Federal Reserve seal. It says Untied States Note across the top. 1963 was the last time the US Gov. printed notes.

1 Like

2 Likes

I think looks like we are starting to see the core strength of maidsafecoin. While others are sinking, maidsafecoin is treading water and doing a bit of doggy paddling forward.

As hype fades, only substance remains. Maidsafe are building something with a lot of space substance! :wink:

2 Likes

And when the time of realization comes, all those TetherUSD reserves will be flooding back into projects like Maidsafe!

2 Likes

So what do people honestly think the price of MAID/SAFE will be when the network goes live? I know it’s complete speculation at this point but curious what people think and why.