MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

When you were red glasses :sunglasses: everything looks red, try taking them off. :joy:

The same information, and a different view:

2 Likes

Nothing to do with Red glasses, you always have to view the market in all angles positive and negative.

2 Likes

What i would love about erc20 is that it can be stored on my ledger easly and safe. And the DEX feature like IDEX etc pretty easy to get listed on them.

6 Likes

SAFENetwork does much more than transaction processing. Plenty of useful use cases for accessing a data store.

Never said it didnt just i love the IOT section and sad to lose parts that can be good for the network aswell

Lisa. I hope you are right. I will throw a virtual party in this forum once it hits 20😁

What is a good number of maidsafecoin to have?

2000, 50000, 100000, 200000?

1 Like

Blockquote
Lisa. I hope you are right. I will throw a virtual party in this forum once it hits 20😁

Will you also send us virtual drinks ?

Blockquote
What is a good number of maidsafecoin to have?
2000, 50000, 100000, 200000?

what you feel confortable with, remember maidsafe is still in early phase (high risk high reward) so i would say what your willing to lose :smiley: incase it go south.

But if it go to $20 then i would say 200000 :smiley:

7 month ago

"Bitfinex expects a more restrictive regulation around all ERC-20 tokens issued via the ethereum blockchain. As of August 16, 2017 EOS and SAN tokens will no longer be available for U.S. customers to purchase.

Based on the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission’s (SEC) Investigative Report on DAO tokens it may well expect that more cryptocurrency exchanges will follow Bitfinex’s lead and ban tokens for U.S. investors. This could be bad news for the thoken issuers as well as for the cryptocurrency market in general. Besides other points, it may be legal issue for token issuers if investors bought the tokens in an ICO or token sale and relied on the tradeability of the tokens." (First Delisting of Tokens on Bitfinex — Steemit)

2 Likes

Worlds First Autonomous Network

1 Like

Yeah. At 20 i agree. But of it goes 50 and you have 200000 then you have a major party to throw :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Then you will be cheap if you organise only a virtual one :wink:

To me, what this means is that citizens & residents of other nations (or with a VPN) will simply accrue most of the crypto-derived gains while accumulated value for US investors continues to drop. How do civilizations decay? It tends to start with myopia in closed systems. While isolated parties choose stagnation (or worse yet, regression) the rest of the world continues to plow ahead, resulting in retrograde motion for those that choose to live alone on an island.

4 Likes

Hahaha. Not at all. It’ll be an awesome party. You will be invited :relaxed::+1:t2::grinning:

I choose to live alone (with some chickens) on an island, but I still consider myself progressive, maybe for that very reason. :wink:

5 Likes

You may live alone on an island, but you still choose to engage with and take in new information from at least this and the broader crypto community. I’d call that anything but (ideological) isolationism :wink:

1 Like

No man is an island.

1 Like

I kind of like “the impossible network”. It isn’t very descriptive, but has a sense of intrigue.

6 Likes

MAID trading has been increasing on Poloniex Poloniex - Crypto Asset Exchange and is currently number 8 by volume. Maybe the same traders have just moved there because of the Bittrex delisting, but it doesn’t look bad. On Coinmarketcap MAID has risen back to number 93.

10 Likes

I think price in fiat is irrelevant. Most other projects like lisk, augur maintained their price in btc or even grew. Btc price has too many swings to be an actual gage of the health of other currencies. When the price of btc crashes there is usually no rise in those other currencies, sometimes they crash even deeper…