MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

@dallyshalla goes by daniel.(something) on polo his real name is Daniel Dabek. http://www.bitcoinwednesday.com/profile-daniel-dabek/

Yeah, fairydust has been at it for a while. Last night he (or she?) showed up with two puppet accounts which immediately disappeared after I called them out. Iā€™m guessing he invested somewhere near the last peak, sold for a loss, and canā€™t get over it. Sad, but also annoying that he spends so much time fudding a team whose integrity is unrivaled in crypto imo. Heā€™s very bitter, and I guess that just has to play itself out ā€¦

3 Likes

Does anybody in that box on polo care what is said on there. I find it hard to believe that anybody with more than 2 brain cells pays attention.

2 Likes

Daniel, that seems to be a strange statement from someone that just sold coins to fund development of your own project.

Regards ms moving coins to an exchange, it was purposely delayed until after the announcement so that we had exactly the same opportunity as anyone else.

17 Likes

Pump and dump is fuelled by sentiment, so people will talk down what they want to buy cheap and talk up what they want to sell high. Thereā€™s no surprises but for the noobs that get fleeced on their first pass. Most people I would hope can see quickly enough what is going on but everyone thinks they are smarter than the whales that play the markets until they realise what whales can do. Still even whales lose out in strong markets - either large ones or where people have good reason to hold for the long term, which is why I expect MAID does see too much flux from the P&D crowd in the way other alt coins do.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll admit I peek in for a few minutes once in a blue moon but have never left any wiser, on the contrary I leave dismayed. Perhaps I simply donā€™t spend enough time to learn how to filter the garbage. I suppose itā€™s fair to assume not all speak trash all the time. I just canā€™t be bothered.

1 Like

Maybe this can help with the filtering: http://www.polonibox.com

1 Like

I use the orderbook to gauge sentiment and peek in the trollbox. Its just full of kids for sure but the real issue is the depths of betrayal by dallyshalla and the extent he goes after all MS has done for him.

He may not be old enough yet to understand - what goes around, comes around - gonna be a tuff lesson for him.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t even look at the time stamps, thanks for pointing that out. Good to hear.

Seems almost like integrity overkill, but then I guess from your position thatā€™s really important. As evidenced by this little situation.

Impressed as always.

10 Likes

Thanks we could have maximised the opportunity more, sometimes being fair and open has a price, but one worth paying I think.

23 Likes

Exactly. All investments are driven heavily by sentiment, and maybe none more so than crypto, because crypto projects tend to have much less real-world use-value atm than equities in other markets. So ā€¦ if some ppl in the Trollbox tend to be immature or lacking in research/social skills, as an investor Iā€™m not sure why that matters. All info is welcome to serious investors, esp info about sentiment, even if itā€™s often ā€œwrongā€ ā€¦

Draw has provided a helpful link if you want to zero in on current sentiment trends for a particular crypto: http://www.polonibox.com.

Also, fwiw, I used to condescend ā€œthe Boxā€ myself, and then admit I got dragged in. A lot of the opinions are bs of course, but there are actually some really smart people who wander in for whatever reasons. If you can hold your breath through the hype/fud, there are some intelligent, well-intentioned folks there. I spoke for a while last night to a woman who had created an investment fund for her mother, as a thank you, comprised of cryptos (a combination of FCT and MAID, as it turns out).

The one guy Iā€™ve spoken with outside the Trollboxā€”with the aim of starting a crypto group, long storyā€”happens to have been a disillusioned former Green Beret (yes, I verified ā€¦).

As a wiser man than me once said: Donā€™t let judgment stand in the way of understanding.

4 Likes

That may have been somewhat of a thoughtless way of conveying my impression.

I think it should have readā€¦ there is such an overwhelming amount of fud on there that you need to be a genuis to know what to pay attention toā€¦ hence I just avoid it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: apologies if it came across as condescending.

9 Likes

posted before by @David_MacGregor:

MAID analysis

http://thedashtimes.com/2016/08/18/crypto-corner-show-bitcoin-dash-safecoin-technical-analysis/

6 Likes

Quite frankly Dallyshalla you stole from your investors. You made a commitment to build on the SAFE ecosystem and I invested based on that promise. Then you changed your commitment. I lost money. I lost money because someone backpedaled on a business arrangement.

You know if I backpedaled on a business arrangement that ended up in loss of property I would be labeled a crook, and would probably end up in jail.

7 Likes

Not when everything he does or says has some kind of legal disclaimer. Apparently that makes it okay

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New funding for Maidsafe using ā€˜bank to the futureā€™

This was captured a few days back, Iā€™ve never seen shenanigans on the sell side like thisā€¦15 Million MAID on the sell side (currently 9Mil), goes to show thereā€™s some fair sized chunks that can be moved around to advantage.

4 Likes

Gā€™damn, I hadnā€™t seen that. Itā€™s like a shot across the bow signifying ā€¦ ?

I wonder if sometimes an even bigger whale comes by and swallows the order.

What does this mean?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New funding for Maidsafe using ā€˜bank to the futureā€™