MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

That was the exact point in the SEC Chairman’s response. He didn’t see a distinction. If at a later time that token can be exchanged as resources, he still thinks it’s a moot point. Pretty bold stance…interesting, indeed. SAFE is going to be lots of things. He referenced old regulations as being forward thinking…let’s see if that actually holds…“If you are promoting securities, you are taking on securities law liability.”

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve just double checked and Bitfinex has asked the guys from Omni to make Omni Core on Litecoin.
But apparently (for now?) Tether/Bitfinex went for Ether as alternative for the Omni Bitcoin
https://support.bitfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002669214-Tether-Transport-Protocols
https://wallet.tether.to/transparency

2 Likes

hey thanks very much for that

What charts is being looked at. At BTC of $6000 USD (its recent low point) and 0.00004500 MAID/BTC its 27 cents and its been lower than 1/10 of that

And the 0.00004500 MAID/BTC is also much higher than it has been in the past.

So where is this approaching ATL coming from? I just don’t understand

4 Likes

A gartley bat is not a tool for future price prediction. But if it`s fires you have good trade setup. That is all…

All I know is I should be starting a new job soon so more disposable income to dispose of into Maidsafe coin while it’s still completely and utterly undervalued.

FYI forgot to mention on here that a trader I follow closely who puts out a LOT of crypto based content Peter McCormack was recently asked in a live facebook video what his thoughts were on Maidsafe and he said something to the tune of “well Maidsafe is likely to do well it’s one of those little known boring crypto currencies that are just silently working away on their project and I find those ones always do well” I’m paraphrasing obviously.

He might even be a good one to interview David or Nick… @maidsafe @dugcampbell lemme know and I can ask him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/whatbitcoindid?lang=en

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-922479561

6 Likes

I agree, what struck me about this analyst was his perception that MAID has one of the most solid structures among the altcoins, not his generalization on price. Cheers

3 Likes

Aaand the super sale is gone.

Was just thinking about Safecoin actually being created and the $1 celebration thread turning into the $100,000 celebration thread. Of course, that would be the top bubble price that wouldn’t even have enough money in the world to sell, before it goes down to like $10,000 or even $5000. Kind of like the Bitcoin craze just recently, but instead the craziest the galaxy will ever see: Safecoin.

1 Like

Cheers to those of you who held through it with a brave face and a dont care attitude!

26 Likes

yeah, I got some at .29. Held a little back hoping bitcoin (and thus everything else) would go even lower. It’s still below my average buy in, though, so I’ll probably put the rest in today.

2 Likes

Just cause its up at the moment doesn’t mean it can’t continue the overall decline :slight_smile: .

Of course, and I’m waiting for a bit of a pullback, but with the cautiously optimistic results of the SEC meeting, I’m not waiting around for .20, anymore.

1 Like

Lol we all wish trust me but sound more then overestimated, but i do wonder how you come to this valuation?

Anyone know how long maidsafe is not working on shapeshift ?

A long time, possibly around 2 years

1 Like

I got my MAID for the network and not for selling so no I am not selling MAID at whatever price :slight_smile:
But yes congrats to those who did not sell

4 Likes

Bitcoin reached $330,000,000,000 “Inflated market cap.” [For now. Later in 2018 it might go back up there.]
One could see that as inflated when comparing it to today’s cap of $130,000,000,000.

The first number divided by the second number creates a 2.53x modifier. I’ll get back to this later.

Current MAID Market Cap: $173,885,571.
That’s $0.384233 per MAID.

At $330,000,000,000 MAID/SAFE would = $729.1973064286053
Barely a drop in the bucket, right?

But since an ideal Safecoin would be astronomically more efficient and secure, I could see it reaching a global utility price of $10,000,000,000,000 that all sorts of businesses benefit from. That’s $22096 per Safecoin right there. $2209 if you have all Safecoins farmed. $2209 - $22096, usually somewhere in between if it’s true that the maximum amount of Safecoins won’t be reached for decades… if at all? So the higher number in these provided price ranges are likely to be the number that the price is more near, for awhile (and then the market cap could be maybe $20Trillion quote unquote “dollars”, by then… but I think things are getting too crazy now).

Alright so that’s a bit too much to reach for right now (think of it… 10 trillion… is a super high pie in the sky figure…), considering that maybe not everyone wants to use digital cash for literally everything ever (though I guess I would? or I’m being too idealistic). So cut it in half, $5,000,000,000,000: $1104 - $11048 — or even 2/3rds!? $3,333,333,333,333: $736 - $7,365 — for a more level-headed scenario.

As far as the “Super Stupidly Inflated Safecoin Bubble Where The Maximum Hype In The History Of The Galaxy Kicks IN” figure of “$100,000 per Safecoin” … from the price ranges above, I just applied an insane modifier, of like 5x-10x-20x. With all the given figures here and enough imagination, you could see it hitting $100,000 per Safecoin at the “absolute bubble peak that it never reaches again” or ABPINRA for short. But maybe more likely $50,000 ABPINRA. So that settles that!

Sounds good, I’ll meet you on my private island

5 Likes