MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

PayPal deposit… This would be great. Yo can bay with debit and credit card through PayPal. Cash to coin. Wow. Hope it’s all legit. Bye bye bitcoin.

2 Likes

ill do the math for you

4.3B supply * 100$ = impossible

It won’t flood instantly to 4.3 billion. Indeed, with recycling, it may NEVER get to 4.3 billion. If it does ever get there, it will only be because SAFE Network is mainstream and very heavily used.

I hate people to dwell on the 4.3 billion, as it’s not a number they will probably ever see in their lifetime, and if somehow they do see it, it will be because SAFE has become HUGE!

6 Likes

I know all that but 100$ safecoin, indivisible is pure fiction

thats why it won’t be indivisible :wink:

there are many years old super-simple concepts for divisibility and other newer ideas that have their own up-sides - i have 0 doubt safecoin will be divisible

6 Likes

well I doubt it will ever exist at this point :sweat_smile:

then i wonder why you are spending your time here :stuck_out_tongue:

what makes me very much doubting your statement and i believe you just want to buy more cheap maid :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Not to mention @Wallet111 ignores the fact it could be years and years, possibly a decade or more before all 4.3 billion are in existence. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I mean this in the least offensive way possible, but your constant complaining despite the well known facts (as outlined below) kind of reminds me of my nephew when he decides there’s nothing you can say to make him happy.

1. It will likely take decades before 4.3B Safecoin exist at once
  2. Safecoin will obviously be divisible (there are so many topics about it on this forum)
  3. When 4.3B Safecoin exist it would be ludicrous for one coin to be as cheap as $100 (that would be tantamount to a $430B market cap—a number that Bitcoin is like to reach this year)

But, you know, we all show frustration in different ways—some more constructive than others, I suppose… :woman_shrugging:

19 Likes

That’s what they said about Amazon, Google and Apple share prices once upon a time. Dare to imagine the impossible

Well, when folks like me do some back of the envelope calculations they tend to use the numbers that you can find lying around in some other envelopes. I think there is not much you can do about it, it will stick because it is so widely spread and any closer look would be a bit of work.

On the other hand, who cares if it is 1 or 4 billions? It’s only fourfold difference, which doesn’t mean that much when we are talking about gains in the ballpark of 1000x - 2000x, or even more.

This huge potential actually makes me think that maybe I don’t need to get that much MAID after all. I am as greedy as the next person, but I must say that I really hate how this greed often takes over me and makes me spend my time thinking of money when there could be something else to do. :thinking:

5 Likes

Let me know when you do that. I will join you and we can split the bill :smiley:

1 Like

As long as it is not at Trump Turnberry :wink:

1 Like

Imho MAID price never took off big time because many investors just hate the prospect of their stake being diluted by 1000% inflation.
The only argument that it might take a long time to be inflated doesn’t change that. If the coin would have been structured in a way so that holders preserve their stake and only lost reaktive share when they request services from the network it would have taken of long ago like similar assets.

1 Like

1000% inflation?..

Current MAID circulation is around 450m coins, and network max will be around 4.5bn coins (4.5bn = 450m x 1000%, or 10x).

The only answers I’ve seen so far as to why this dilution is needed are based on the network being unable to operate a viable market for resources without having a big stash of Safecoin to subsidise farmers, which I don’t think is / needs to be the case (technical tweaks would be required to accommodate this, but thankfully test Safecoin is still a long way off).

I’d be very happy if the dilution were eliminated or greatly reduced, unless there is a good reason to keep it. One such reason might be to make sure the majority of Safecoin is eventual held by network contributors & users rather than early investors, but in terms of the raw economics of the network, I don’t see a need.

2 Likes

Lots of coins and tokens have farming/mining, so I am not convinced that is the issue.

I think people just think the project is too hard and/or is taking too long. Combined with no time scales from the team, I just don’t think people feel comfortable investing at this stage.

I personally know people who say they support the project and would love to use it in the future, but they aren’t happy to invest or are happier to invest in other top 20 crypto.

Imo, this will change when alpha 3 and 4 start to show firm results. The challenge is keeping SAFENetwork in their thoughts for when this happens.

9 Likes

I agree.

Having 4 billion coins for a network that could replace the current internet is but a drop in the bucket if a large amonut of cash, which is currently 10.5 trillion in cash world wide, is replaced through the network economy.

I think a lot of investors don’t fully understand the potential of safe net.

In a way I’m glad for this right now. Perhaps I’m being a bit paraniod, but having the project under the radar is not necessarily a bad thing as it is being built. Apparently Trump wants to control and centralize the 5g network coming up. I feel the project could make a lot of people worried about thier fortunes and systems of control.

Once the network is released no one can stop it, and the price will rise.

9 Likes

Very true, It will explode that’s for sure.

7 Likes

Imagine once we’ll remember these moments, speaking bout price and improvements.
We’ll see a total different scenario and I hope we’ll come together thinking bout these years. Maybe is right to say we are early supporters of this project but sure is right to say that we’re like a big family fighting for one aim. Once we’ll celebrate, I want to do it with you my fellows! :muscle:

16 Likes