MaidSafeCoin (MAID) - Price & Trading topic (Part 1)

So where did you find the info on that ?exchange closing down :wink: :yum::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks like your 40 cents might happen sooner than later.

Anyhow its now 66 cents. Have we seen the last of the fallout yet on BTC price yet?

20 cents though, thats a big ask.

1 Like

“Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.” WB

2 Likes

I tell myself not to speculate, but it’s more fun riding the roller coaster down when you haven’t bought in yet. Waiting for $.20 short term would be nice, but don’t low prices hurt the available resources for developing SAFE? Far better to rise so that more devs could be hired and network launch comes early, no?

3 Likes

Yes, the low BTC price does. They have much less wealth in MAID than they do in BTC/$$$/Pounds. The foundation has the bulk of the MAID coins and not the company.

Although your point is valid.

Its a short term dip most likely and perhaps already turned around. But of course we have no control over that and why I hold.

Hopefully we don’t see a breakthrough to the downside on 6k satoshi.

2 Likes

I am 40% poorer…no matter how many times you experience it the hurt never gets any easier. I hope Maidsafecoin catches the upward trend with the marketing efforts kicking in. @dugcampbell no pressure Dug :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I sure would hope not. If you all your assets in MaidSafe then you are a fool, I think even the founders would attest to that :joy: . The dips do suck though and I did buy a lot at $1.00 myself so I am actually in the red right now, but carry onward we must. This project will kick ass if they deliver.

1 Like

Don’t worry Harvinder. Next time your walking down the street look at everyone else walking around and odds are none of them have the MAID you do, they likely haven’t even heard of it.

If you’ve done your homework correctly and know that the finish line isn’t tomorrow or next month, all you need to remember is that your near the front of the line of something potentially very special.

Perspective wins always :wink:

5 Likes

I would qualify as a fool…80% in Maidsafe and 20% in btc…close enough hahahaha. Got to have faith in the team to deliver. Most other projects cannot convince me they’re worth following :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This i agree…first mover advantage has its benefits. And i do believe Maid will come good at some point. I wont sell until after launch anyway…not next month, hopefully not that far away in the future…no one knows…and that adds to the suspense and fun i suppose :slight_smile:

On a pure investment basis I have written off my holding in Maid to zero on the basis that the tech won’t work as planned. So it doesn’t hurt when dips occur and I actually top up more each dip. If the tech does work we will be in the buy of the century. How good will you feel then

1 Like

Only if you sell your MAID now.

6 Likes

Just about everybody in crypto must be crapping themselves now. Especially if you’d bought all the garbage coins. Can’t see them going back up. Only the real technology will prevail! Just glad I’m sticking to my maid guns!

Bitcoin may well drop to about 6-7k, but it will also rebound! I just want to use the safe network! Hurry up devs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I hold only Req, EOS and MAID. I’m actually kinda amused by this and especially by the mainstream victorious howl. They lost it a while ago.

Once Bitcoin implements the Lightning Network, it will skyrocket.

Ether post Casper Hard Fork switches to proof-of-stake. I mean, sane people buy Ether now, because it will rip right through the ceiling and clouds high above.

1 Like

Buy the fear. Sell the elation…

3 Likes

For the newbies in the forums I just want to reiterate that you haven’t lost a single percentage point, not one single dime, not one single cent. Until you sell.

12 Likes

This is the most blatant manipulation of any market I have ever seen. Stay strong and hold your coins. If could be another year now before previous prices.

7 Likes

A year ago, I would’ve panicked like crazy. Seeing this crash now and reading about bitconnect, I just can’t help but chuckle.

I’m not emotionally attached (anymore) to the money I put in crypto (just MAID now). I’m planning on holding my MAID/Safecoin until well after the launch of the network. I want to be able to actually use my Safecoin on the network.

8 Likes

It’s funny and sad how bankers try to stir up the panic by insisting that “this time, that’s it!”

I wonder whether they still haven’t got that it wouldn’t be “it” even if it went down to hundreds, because as long as people are in, it is alive; it is a P2P network, and no single individual but the last one has any word on how or when it’s gonna end.

The concept of decentralized systems completely surpasses their reach and this is yet another cute example how the old world completely lost its once-mighty grasp of things and another example how the old world has totally fallen behind the times.

4 Likes

Unless you had a plan to sell MAID at $1.20, and I’m sorry if you did, what does it matter? Just hold.

Invest Only in Companies You Know and Trust.

Interesting to see the split right now between Substratum and MAID in the top 100. MAID is 13 places above it. Looks like most core investors know and trust MAID.

4 Likes